pt. 4

baekhyun was on his last sip of wine when jongin started to stir, then open his eyes and then tug at his restraints.

their eyes locked and baekhyun flashed a smile, "good morning would be nice."

jongin didn't reply, it wasn't even morning. he turned around trying to stand up but his tied feet and hands made it difficult to do so.

"trying to leave so soon?" baekhyun tutted, stepping over with his glass of wine.

jongin let out a grunt when baekhyun grabbed a fist of his hair, yanking his head back. "i think that's very rude."

"p—please, what do you want?" jongin pleaded, as baekhyun pushed his head back, "money?"

"i have money," baekhyun rolled his eyes, "besides i don't think i'll get much from a dance instructor."

"who do you teach?" baekhyun asked curiously, wanting to know about jongin, wanting to see if he was suitable for his kyungsoo.

"what?" jongin croaked.

"who do you teach your stupid dances to?!" baekhyun yelled as if it was an obvious question, he hated having to repeat himself.

"k—kids, i teach kids."

"aww," baekhyun cooed, making his voice sound as if he was talking to a young child, he found it quite amusing, "how sweet."

"please—" jongin began but was caught off.

"stop saying please," baekhyun groaned, clearly irritated, "it's not going to do anything."

"i saw that it was ballet you teach." baekhyun's eyes locked with jongin's, a small smile rested on his lips as he circled around jongin.

jongin was confused. out of the people in the world for this to happen to, why was it him? he never thought he was special, special enough to be kidnapped. he tried to swing his legs around at baekhyun, trying to make sure he'd fall over. he hated his attitude, hated how arrogant he was.

baekhyun noticed jongin's movement and moved back, letting out a groan. he turned around smashing his wine glass against the wall, now having a sharp shard of glass in his hands.

he made his way over, the adrenaline starting to pump through his veins again.

he placed the shard against jongin's neck, watching him freeze, "i want you to tell me about kyungsoo."

jongin stuttered, not sure on what the hell the small male even wanted to know about his current partner, "uhh, he works in the bookstore."

"i fucking know that," baekhyun spat, "tell me what he's like."

"he's a good cook," jongin began, wracking his racing mind for something, something that would possibly be enough to let him go.

"cook?" baekhyun hummed, his eyes glimmering as he took in the information, "what food does he like?"

"i—i don't know," jongin was even more confused, "steak, probably."

baekhyun recited the word, wanting to know even more, "how does he like it done?"

jongin has so many questions racing in his mind, why was this stranger so obsessed with his boyfriend? why did he want to know just about him?

"i—i'm not sure, medium rare maybe."

baekhyun let out a small, delighted laugh, "we have so much in common already."

his smile dropped immediately as his eyes snapped back to jongin, "tell me more."

"he likes books, he's always got a nose in some book."

baekhyun bit his lip, the thought of knowing more and more about kyungsoo made him even more excited; it drove him crazy.

"favourite author?"

"i don't know! i don't pay attention to that!" jongin exclaimed.

baekhyun let out a long displeased groan, jongin was useless. if baekhyun was kyungsoo's boyfriend he was certain he'd know everything about him, what he had for dinner last night, what underwear he was currently wearing, what his favourite colour was.

baekhyun would know it all.

"p—please what do you want from me?" jongin pleaded again, snapping baekhyun out of his indulgent thoughts.

baekhyun sighed as if it was obvious, "kyungsoo, i want kyungsoo."

"y—you can have him, please, i'll break up with him, just let me go." jongin nodded, that sounded like a plan but he wished he didn't get his hopes up so soon.

baekhyun laughed, "it's too late for that now," he rolled his eyes, "you'll go off and tell everyone."

jongin shook his head frantically, "i won't, i promise, i won't."

baekhyun stood up, "but people always break their promises."

"besides, this'll be fun," baekhyun announced with a smile, "i've never killed someone before."

jongin's eyes widened, "no, no, you don't have to kill me!"

"come on," baekhyun groaned, "give me a break, it's my first time." he winked.

the way baekhyun worded everything left jongin in shock, a tear slipped out his cheek. how could someone be so nonchalant about killing someone? especially when it was their first time.

"you're insane, you're a psychopath." jongin spat, trying to crawl away as baekhyun came closer.

"you should never tell a psychopath they're a psychopath," baekhyun's amused grin immediately wiped off his face, his demeanour serious and blank, "it upsets them."

and with that he grabbed a pillow from his sofa, making his way over to jongin. he didn't want to make it messy, baekhyun wasn't a big fan scrubbing floors but what he was a big fan of was forensics, which he was currently studying in university. so he felt he was at a high advantage here.

he placed the pillow on jongin's face, leaning as much pressure as he possibly could, the adrenaline rushing through his veins once again, his heart pounding rapidly. he made sure jongin wouldn't survive this so that he was dealt with.

his eyes didn't leave the male below him, he stared as his movements become sluggish before stopping completely, yet baekhyun stayed there for a while, his breathing heavy.

he removed the pillow, his eyes never leaving jongin's lifeless eyes, he'd seen many crimes in his lectures at university, but there was something different about it in real life. it was so exciting. kyungsoo was his best pick by far, there was so much rush when it came with people.

but kyungsoo was different.

kyungsoo was far more addicting than the rest, rush after rush, high after high and it was only just the beginning.

he hadn't followed him yet, hadn't broke into his house yet, hadn't became a well known acquaintance, hadn't done what he'd done with all his other obsessions yet.

he took a deep breath staring at jongin as his mind snapped back into reality.

he had to get rid of the body.