pt. 19

what was meant to be a quick kiss on the lips began to escalate, baekhyun couldn't find himself wanting to pull away and by the looks of kyungsoo didn't want to either.

kyungsoo's hands found themselves in baekhyun's already messy hair that hadn't been brushed from when he rolled out of bed this morning.

the two only pulled away once baekhyun took lead, his lips soon latching onto kyungsoo's neck as he gently pushed him back so he laying on the sofa.

"we're doing this again?" kyungsoo teased, reluctantly moving his head to the side to allow baekhyun more access.

baekhyun hummed in response as he pulled away from the latter's now red neck, "is that okay?" he asked, he always made sure to ask, he was always cautious now. things had to be perfect. he couldn't mess up again.

he didn't need to be told twice when kyungsoo quickly nodded, anything kyungsoo agreed with he took and ran with, especially things like this.

he quickly tugged the male's t-shirt up over his head, it was getting in the way, which baekhyun found rather rude. he quickly tugged his own pyjama shirt off before it irritated him later on.

"have you been working out?" kyungsoo spoke up, running his hand up the bumps of muscle on baekhyun's torso.

"just for you." baekhyun chuckled as kyungsoo rolled his eyes with a sigh in response.

baekhyun quickly met kyungsoo's lips before he could utter a single word, his kisses trailing all the way to the hem of his boxers, smirking to himself at the sound of kyungsoo's anticipating breaths; it was music to baekhyun's ears.

just knowing he could get the male this worked up felt like heaven, he was pretty sure this was heaven. kyungsoo was unreal to baekhyun, he was certain the male was some sort of fever dream, a figment of his corrupt imagination.

because kyungsoo was the definition of perfection in baekhyun's eyes. it was addicting, it was everything baekhyun had hoped for.

he loved it.

yet some days it was torturous, long days without kyungsoo, without that feeling the male always gave him; a warm sense of comfort but also a longing greed of hunger. kyungsoo made him feel so many things.

it drove baekhyun crazy.

he licked his lips as he pulled away the last piece of fabric on kyungsoo, the only thing restricting him of fully admiring the small male.

then it was off, the underwear tossed somewhere on the living room floor, baekhyun was too busy enjoying himself at the view to care.

"god, just do something already." kyungsoo said through gritted teeth.

"impatient, are we?" baekhyun chuckled deeply, he wanted kyungsoo to wait a little; just for his amusement.

his slender hand landed on kyungsoo's thick thigh, rubbing up and down harshly, intentionally ignoring kyungsoo's bothered erection, "what if i don't? what if i just leave you here all hot and bothered?" baekhyun's voice turned dark as he whispered in kyungsoo's ear, his hot breath tickling the latter's neck.

"baekhyun, p—please."

"please what?" baekhyun wondered, he always enjoyed teasing kyungsoo, "what do you want me to do?" he asked, his hand no longer rubbing his thigh, "touch you?" baekhyun said as his cold hand wrapped around kyungsoo's member, the small male responding in a gasp, immediately nodding in response.

he began to gently pump the smaller with his hand, teasing the tip a few times. he gradually picked up the pace as did kyungsoo's quiet moans.

baekhyun was thoroughly enjoying the expression he managed to cause on the latter's face, his knitted thick brows and shut eyes, the way his mouth was slightly open as he let out his needy breaths.