pt. 6

baekhyun wiped the sweat from his brow as he stood up and stretched his aching back. this was why he hated cleaning, it was just too much of an effort.

he was sure his apartment was more clean than when he first got it, the floor was now spotless and any possible trace of jongin was now gone.

his eyes flickered to the clock on his living room wall.

11:27 pm.

at this time he'd normally be watching the TV or sleeping but he couldn't sit down now, his body was far too excited, the adrenaline still fresh in his veins, he had to go out and do something.

he made his way to his bedroom, his eyes trailing down his reflection. this wasn't acceptable for a night out. baekhyun wanted to treat himself to a well deserved drink, maybe a few and possibly a guy if he could find one.

he rummaged through his closet and pieced a look together, soon stepping into his bathroom to start fresh, wanting the rest of jongin away from him.

once his quick shower was over with and he touched up his appearance, he made his way back to his bedroom, putting on his outfit.

although he did have university in the morning he couldn't care, caring was now out of the window after murdering someone.

he adjusted the necklace he put on, it was shown on his revealing chest by leaving his shirt slightly unbuttoned. he ran his fingers through his hair before spraying some cologne on, another expensive gift from junmyeon when they were together.

but baekhyun couldn't care less on junmyeon anymore, this gifts were nice, the excitement lingering for a while due to the luxury, but baekhyun's eyes were focused on someone more interesting; more addicting.

the small thought of him made baekhyun's heart flutter and it rose even more due to the fact kyungsoo was all his now, all because of his hard work.

and baekhyun was now going to treat himself because of that.

✦✦✦

the small male stood at the bar by himself, some already finished glasses of alcohol placed in front of him that the bartender still had to clear away.

he was a little tipsy but not too bad. he'd had worse moments.

he swirled the black straw in his current cocktail, his hand holding his head up as he eyed up the people scattered throughout the stuffy building, none of them interesting enough, none of them like kyungsoo.

he let out a hopeless sigh turning his head back to the bar to order another drink, he waved his hand but went unnoticed as the bartender attended to another customer. baekhyun rolled his eyes as he let out an impatient huff.

"what is it that you want and i'll pay?"

baekhyun turned to the voice, his eyes taking in a fairly tall male, the height reminding him of a previous obsession, chanyeol.

but his appearance was much different, thick eyebrows, stern eyes and slim lips.

baekhyun thought he was an eager candidate to spend the rest of his night with, he just had to figure out how.

he bit his lip, looking down at his drink as he continued to swirl the straw, "no, it's fine, thank you."

"you're giving up the chance for a free drink?" the male's voice was laced with disappointment, baekhyun forced the urge to roll his eyes.

"yeah, but from a sketchy stranger." baekhyun teased, maybe he was the sketchy stranger right now, especially after just murdering someone only hours ago.

"i'm not sketchy!" the taller male exclaimed with a smile.

"and how would i know that?" baekhyun rose a brow.

"i guess you'll have to get to know me first."

✦✦✦

the male ordered a round of shots but baekhyun was already even more tipsy from the finished shots from earlier.

he picked up one of them but the male pulled his hand away, "i think you've had plenty."

baekhyun drunken eyes glared at him, he scowled and grabbed the shot glass anyway, chugging it down. he hissed at the burn and reached for another but the male seemed to have chugged the rest.

"why did you drink them all?!" baekhyun furrowed his brows, he thought the stranger would be a potential guy to take home but right now, he was getting on his nerves.

"because you're too drunk."

baekhyun groaned and stumbled forward, his finger pointed at the tall male, "i'm not fucking drunk."

baekhyun was even more angered at his nonchalant reaction, the way the tall male rolled his eyes. why wasn't he intimidated by him? baekhyun had just killed someone hours ago.

the smaller clenched his fists, trying to swing at the stranger but failed miserably as he got dizzy and lost his footing, landing on the floor.

"come on, i'm taking you home."

baekhyun didn't protest because that's where he wanted the stranger to be, he got up with a stumble, the stranger's arm wrapping around his waist.

the bar he was at wasn't far, it was directly across the street from his apartment above the bookstore. that was one of the advantages of living in a street based apartment, he could go anywhere he pleased.

"c'mon, where do you stay?" the deep voice asked.

an intoxicated smile laced baekhyun's lips, he stumbled across the street, his hand entwined with the stranger's.

"i think i know what you wanted when you first approached me," baekhyun turned to the taller, his eyes locking with the stranger's, "you were practically eye fucking me the entire time."

that sentence was enough for the taller to pull baekhyun in, their lips crashing together as their hands roamed each other furiously.

baekhyun had to pull away to look to where the stairs where for his apartment, he kept his hand entwined with the tall male's as he lured him up to his apartment. he fumbled for his keys and opened the door before stumbling in.

"what's your name again?" baekhyun questioned, he knew the male told him but he wasn't listening that much in the bar.

"people call me kris." the tall male smirked.

"well, i'm going to call you kyungsoo for now, is that okay?" baekhyun asked, his hands starting to creep closer to taller's buttons.

"that's fine by me." the male replied, his lustful eyes taking in the small male below him before his lips crashed with his again.