pt. 5

baekhyun stared at the two garbage bags.

one of them had the remains of jongin and the other half, well that was also the rest of the dance instructor.

he knew jongin wouldn't be able to fit in one bag, so he had compromise, even if it made a terrible mess.

he couldn't slip up, he couldn't get caught because that meant he wouldn't have a chance with kyungsoo.

he looked down at his red stained hands, his eyes averting to the blood drenched floor. he'd have to do some cleaning up.

but first, he had to get rid of jongin. he couldn't keep him here. he wasn't welcome anymore, baekhyun had dealt with him.

the problem was gone.

baekhyun left out a pleased sigh as he made his way into his kitchen, beginning to scrub his hands clean, making sure to get under his fingernails, making sure any traces of jongin was gone.

as he scrubbed his hands clean, watching the deep red turning into a light pink before swirling down the sink. his mind was focused on something else.

where to get rid of jongin.

he couldn't just bury him in his backyard, that'd be too obvious, he'd seen countless crime scenes being dug up and found in his forensics class.

he didn't want to be one of the many who made that mistake.

he looked at the streaming tap.

water.

he could possibly dump him in the ocean? if he went deep enough. it's not like anyone would go searching there and maybe some sharks and other sea animals could do the dirty work for him.

but how was he supposed to get there?

✦✦✦

baekhyun let out a content sigh as his sleepy eyes watched the waves roll onto the sandy shore, before fading back into the sea, leaving a foamy layer behind.

he heard a deep sigh come from the male, who he was currently cuddled up beside.

"oh, you're awake?"

baekhyun rolled onto his stomach so he was looking at the male beside him, "yeah, i woke up a while ago." he smiled softly, brushing the bits of sand coiled within the male's brown hair.

"i heard you snoring." the male grinned.

baekhyun rolled his eyes with a huff, it was cheesy comments like that, that would get on his nerves.

but baekhyun didn't mind, he was enjoying his week away at junmyeon's beach side villa.

the reason why baekhyun leeched onto the older for longer than intended was because junmyeon was filthy rich and baekhyun was far too busy enjoying the luxurious treatment his current boyfriend lathered him with constantly.

"how about you start up the boat and i'll get some bottles of champagne?" junmyeon questioned with a smile.

baekhyun agreed and he was soon on his way to the keys for the boat, the big sleek white boat that belonged to his current partner, baekhyun could only dream of affording.

the keys were in the same spot junmyeon told him about, under the flower pot, it wasn't like it was much of a busy spot anyway.

it was junmyeon's beach.

✦✦✦

baekhyun was already out the apartment at that idea, the beach side house was used in the summer time and right now, it was the end of autumn. so he knew no one would be there and the last time he checked, junmyeon was busy expanding his business overseas.

he tossed the garbage bags in the back of his car, starting the engine and driving off to a specific beach he spent most of days on many summers ago.

baekhyun couldn't stop the small smile rested on his lips, everything was falling into place perfectly, jongin was gone.

far away from interfering with kyungsoo and him. baekhyun had a good feeling about kyungsoo, a little voice telling him that these rushed feelings would always be there, that he'd finally feel things that were meant to be felt during relationships. he didn't want to admit it but things he always yearned for.

"ever been on a boat, jongin?" baekhyun chuckled to himself, finding the whole ordeal a little amusing.

besides what was there not to laugh about? baekhyun was one step closer for kyungsoo to finally be his, he didn't mind how many steps he had to take, he just knew he wasn't going to let kyungsoo slip away from him.

the car ride continued in the drowned silence of baekhyun's enthusiastic thoughts, thoughts all directed to kyungsoo.

soon, he was turning into a familiar dirt road that lead to an old obsession's beach side villa, but baekhyun was more interested in the beach part, more specially a sleek white boat that peacefully waited for him on the rolling waves.

he stopped the car and climbed out, opening the door to the back and reaching for the two garbage bags that would soon no longer be his problem anymore.

he threw them into the boat which resulted in a loud thud, with a pip in his step he made his way to the familiar flower pot, his smile growing wider at the sight of the keys.

he grabbed the keys and jogged back to the boat, he never did drive it when he was with junmyeon but he would always watch his movements intently, a small part of him always wondering if he should just throw him over the side, take the boat and leave him behind.

the boat's engine started to rumble and then he was drifting off into the dark ocean, excitement was burning in the small male's eyes, his veins pumping with adrenaline as he zoomed off into the night sea.

it was bitter cold, but it didn't bother him, the harsh winds nipped at his exposed skin and pushed his messy hair back.

he looked back, watching the beach become smaller and smaller before disappearing behind the horizon, now it was just baekhyun and the calm water.

he took a deep sigh, it was peaceful now, a nice way to end such an exciting night, he watched the water gently splash against the side of the boat, all that was heard was the soft roll of the waves and the cool whistle of the breeze.

"beautiful, isn't it?" baekhyun questioned to the garbage bags as he took a deep breath, his lungs filling with the salty air.

once he thought he was a fairly far into the endless waters that was the ocean, he stopped the boat but it still continued to gently glide amongst the softly rolling waves.

he didn't waste his time on picking up the garbage bags, making his way to the side of the boat.

"bye, bye."

he whispered softly letting them fall into the ocean with a splash, watching them slowly start to sink, watching jongin disappear from kyungsoo's life.

he took a moment to watch the spot that jongin once drifted on before submerging fully into the deep blue blanket of water.

a weight was lifted from baekhyun's shoulders, he let out a pleased sigh and made his way back to the driver seat.

he wasted no time on turning the boat and making his way back to the land.

he now had kyungsoo all to himself.