pt. 13

baekhyun didn't want to seem desperate, he wanted to see if kyungsoo would keep to his word, if he'd actually wait for him.

it was night now, not too late but it was obvious coffee shops wouldn't be open anymore, he pulled out his phone, clicking on kyungsoo's number.

b: let's go now.

he waited for a response, a grin immediately creeping on his lips when a typing bubble came up, kyungsoo was waiting for him.

k: coffee at his time? you're strange, baekhyun.

baekhyun only smiled in response, his eager eyes watching the typing bubble, his mind racing to see what kyungsoo would say.

k: i'll meet you outside the bookstore.

kyungsoo was waiting for him, kyungsoo was honest about what he said and baekhyun swore his stomach was doing flips.

✦✦✦

it didn't take long for a certain small male to appear at the bookstore, he was wrapped up in his familiar scarf and gloves, the weather was getting colder but yet, baekhyun couldn't feel guilty for dragging kyungsoo out into the freezing night.

he was just happy to be with him.

"is there even any coffee shops open?" kyungsoo rose his brows.

baekhyun noticed the small curiosity sparkle in his eyes, he seemed interested in this sudden night out.

baekhyun shrugged in response, "i guess we'll have to see."

kyungsoo only shook his head in response, but the curled end of his lips didn't go unnoticed by baekhyun, anything kyungsoo did never went unnoticed by baekhyun.

the two began to make there way down the dimly lit streets, most of the shops were closed but baekhyun didn't panic in fact he was glad, it meant he had more time with kyungsoo.

his eyes finally stumbled upon a cafe that was still open, even though it looked slightly run down, he still entered because he did promise kyungsoo coffee after all.

baekhyun ordered the coffee whilst kyungsoo took a seat, it wasn't that busy, in fact, they were the only two customers there.

his eyes trailed to the presence of the bookstore employee, taking in his features for the millionth time, it was never tiring to admire kyungsoo. he looked away when kyungsoo brought his attention to him, a small smile lingered on his lips. he knew kyungsoo caught him watching him.

he paid for the coffee and sat on the seat across from kyungsoo. not saying anything, just looking at him.

"you stare a lot." kyungsoo commented with a smile before taking a sip of his coffee.

baekhyun's fingertips brushed over the rim of the cardboard coffee cup, he shrugged slightly, "it's because you're nice to look at."

kyungsoo rose a brow, his eyes darting at baekhyun immediately after what he said.

"i think you're cute."

baekhyun watched kyungsoo shake his head, smiling softly to himself at the deep laughter that erupted from the smaller, his eyes glued on his big grin.