pt. 33

"does that feel good?"

baekhyun merely hummed in response, rolling his eyes out of boredom as he buried his face in the pillow, soon having to turn his face away at the overwhelming scent of a certain male he couldn't care less about.

if he wanted to be honest he would've said no, he wasn't enjoying it. it was supposed to be a distraction but it wasn't exactly helping take his mind off kyungsoo for one bit.

baekhyun knew this was bad, thinking about someone else when his current boyfriend was thrusting into him but he couldn't help it. he looked back at the male who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself, completely unaware that baekhyun was barely uttering a sound of amusement.

he pushed the taller's face away when he tried to kiss down his neck, "go faster, would you?" he grumbled.

baekhyun didn't know how things progressed so far that he started to call the tall male his boyfriend. he was nothing more than a distraction, something to fill up the depressing months without kyungsoo. and kris was still desperate enough to have him.

he really thought this might work out, that it might be the same as other obsessions, a rush of adrenaline, the constant need to be the with them but kris was lacklustre. someone who just took up his time when he needed him to.

he really wondered what he saw in him at the bar, he wondered if their one night stand was actually good or if the alcohol had just made his brain disoriented because whenever he fucked kris it was never enjoyable, never what he had experienced with kyungsoo. he knew by now if he had experienced the best of the best which was kyungsoo surely he had to know what the worst person he'd been with felt like?

maybe it was the positions. baekhyun wanted to blame it on that but he knew that meant nothing to him. it never did, positions were just positions. merely something to progress the experience with an obsession. he liked it that way, letting himself experience it all ways, letting himself be moulded into a person's idle type.

despite how hard he tried his mind wandered back to kyungsoo. topping kyungsoo just sort of happened and they never really wanted it another way. he was curious if he would've enjoy it if they switched at least once, he knew there was no denying he would've. anything intimate with kyungsoo was something he had never experienced before, it was so much better. every movement with the male just seemed right.

then he found his mind wandering again, what would it feel like if kyungsoo had actually topped him? a moan left his lips at the thought.

it caught himself off guard a little, but a small smirk rested on his lips. maybe this was how he could deal with it. imagining it was kyungsoo grabbing his behind roughly.

he knew this was bad to be thinking but it just made it feel all the more better.

his breathing picked up, moans beginning to sputter from his mouth without intention.

"i see, you're liking it now, huh?"

baekhyun immediately stopped at the voice that snapped him out of his fantasy, bringing him back to the reality which wasn't kyungsoo but kris, someone who wasn't as good. "don't talk." baekhyun hissed a response, closing his eyes as he pictured kyungsoo once again.

maybe if he kept this up, he could actually fathom the thought of having another round. "go faster." he managed to say before he smothered his face back into the pillow that wasn't doing a good job at concealing his moans that had started once again. he couldn't even acknowledge kris anymore, all that was going on his mind was just kyungsoo, all needed right now was kyungsoo.