💀Chapter 1💀

Harleys POV...
I look out my classroom window and debate whether or not to jump out.

"Harley whats the answer?" My math teacher said.

I shot my head towards him so fast that I almost broke my neck.

"Negative 45" I said showing a nervous smile.

"Mhm. Pay attention." He said before continuing to write on the board.

I swear I'm not dumb its just my short attention span.

*ring ring ring*

Finally now i can go home. I get up and start to walk out until Liam runs next to me.

"Hey Harley!"  Liam says. "Hows being a weirdo?" He then laughs and runs away.

I swear I hate these kids. I brush it off and continue to walk. The only legit friend I have is...well myself but still sometimes I hate myself too.

*Time skip*
I walk up my street and see a moving truck pull up to the house next to mine. I continue look at the truck and the people that come out of it. A man, a women, a boy, and then another boy. 

I finally get to my front door, I look over at the house one more time and see a boy about my age holding a box. He seems to be struggling with it and then BAMM! he dropped it. I dropped my baclpack and jogged to help him.

"Here let me help." I said while picking up the CD's that fell.

"Oh thanks." Said the boy.

He had a cute british accent. When we both looked up I swear I felt a spark.

"Uh yeah no problem." I said as i got up and dusted of my pants. "Im Harley by the way." I said with a tiny grin.

"Well nice to meet you!" He said with a big smile and so much energy. "Im Dominic."

"Well it was nice meeting you but I should get back." I said hinting to my house. "Bye dom." I said turning and jogging back to my house.

"Byeee har!" He shouted back.

I go inside and close the door behind me. I put my back against the door and slumped down. He was real cute not gonna lie. I smiled to my self got up and ran to my room.

I threw my backpack on my bed and turned on my music.

@harley_cruzCaption: Well You're cute👀Comments disabled

@harley_cruz
Caption: Well You're cute👀
Comments disabled.

I finished taking pictures and got undressed. After that I walked down stairs and seen my barbie mom in the kitchen. I walked to the fridge trying to avoid conversation. I grabbed a monster and walked away.

"Thats bad for you honey." My mom began speaking which made me turn around. "Aww honey do you really like those dark clothes and dark makeup?" She said cupping my face.

"Im fine mother and yes I do." I said backing up

"Uh such a shame" she said sighing and then she returned to doing whatever it was she was doing.

"I turned around and ran to the stairs.

"Good night people!" I shouted before running up the stairs back to my room.

I locked the door and turned my music off. I grabbed my skateboard and turned off my lights. I then opened my window and climbed out. Ive done this before so it was easy, I grabbed the rope that I had set up and climbed down.

"Sneaking out love?" I heard a british voice say.

--------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you guys like the first chapter! Dont forget to vote and leave a comment.💙💀