💀Chapter 13💀

*Time skip 1 month*
Harleys POV...
Me and colson have been doing ok. We get into little arguments over nothing but other than that we're fine. But I'm not, my anxiety and depression has been acting up worse than before. Now that I think of it, it only was calmed when I was with dom. Speaking of dom..We hardly talk because colson gets mad when I talk to him. Liam moved and now kids at my school don't treat me rude which is good ig.

"Are you ready to go?" Colson said as I staired out my window.

"Oh yeah sorry." I said as we began to walk down the stairs.

"This party is gonna be lit!" He said excitedly.

I smiled at him and closed my front and began walking to the car. I turned my head and seen dom sitting on his porch with a cigarette in his hand. His eyes were red and puffy and he looked like he hadn't slept in days. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, he looked at me and shook his head signaling for me not to walk over there. I looked at him and sighed and then got in the car.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Colsons POV...
Me and harley finally got to the party. The whole car ride was silent, she looked zoned out and anxious but idk about what. Its really starting to annoy me but rn she isn't going to ruin a good time.

"Come on." I said stepping out of the car.

It was like 9:30 and its pretty dark and the music was blasting. I put my arm around harley and she kinda jumped.

"Are you ok?" I asked her kind of irritated.

"Im fine." She said.

I nodded and we walked in the party. The smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies hit me. I began to slowly dance with harley and I started to let loose but she was just acting so weird. She started looking aroun with a worried face and well I was tired of her acting weird.

"Dude! Whats wrong?" I asked her already angry.

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!!" She yelled then ran out the door.

I kind of stood in shock for a little bit. I was to annoyed with her to run agter her. When I went outside to see if sge was there, I noticed it had started raining a little bit. I went back in the house and let loose.

Doms POV...
As I watched harley drive away, a tear fell from my eye. I hated colson for taking her away from me but I also felt like harley abandoned me. I sat on my porch for hours and then it started raining, i sat there and just listened but then I seen someone running towards my area. I looked a little closely and seen it was harley. I got up fast and grabbed my sweater and ran towards her.

"What the fook is wrong?" I asked her trying to put my jacket around her.

"I cant do this anymore! Just leave me alone!" She said dodging me jacket and running inside.

What the bloody hell did colson do? Where is he? Why is she walking home in the rain crying? So many thoughts ran through my head. I sat down again and waited for the idiot to get home.