💀Chapter 10💀

Doms POV...
I went back inside and grabbed a drink. I thought long and hard and decided that harley belongs with me not colson.

Harleys POV...
I was thinking about everything while me and col were dancing. I liked dom but I really like colson. Hes different, I know he won't hurt me unlike dom.

"You ready to go?" He said in my ear.

I nodded yes and we went to go find dom. We found him talking to some girl.

"Ooh hey guyss!" He slurred. He was drunk. "This is ashley." He said throwing his arm around her.

"Hi. Dom we're gonna get going, come on." I said trying to help him.

"No I'm gonna stay with ashley." He said almost tumbling over.

"Come on bro, stop making a scene." Colson said trying to stand him up.

"Don't touch me you twat!" Dom said smacking colsons hand.

"Im done." Colson said walking away.

"LETS GO NOW! IM NOT YOUR BABYSITTER..I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU TO BE ACTING LIKE THIS!" I said pulling his arm.

"Ow stop it." He said annoyed.

"Your acting really messed up and I-" I was silenced by his lips smashing into mine.

I immediately pushed him. I looked at him in shock.

"What the hell?" I said mad.

"Im sorry harley. I didn't mean to-"

"Lets just go dom" i said cutting him off.

We walked to the car in silence. I was walking in front of him in order to avoid talking to him. I opened the car door and seen colson sitting in the car with a sad expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said with a soft smile.

I could tell he was lying. Dom then got in the car and we started driving, the car was completely silent the whole ride there. When we got to my house, I jumped out of the car and ran up to my room. I threw myself on my bed and began to slightly sob.

Colsons POV...
I seen dom kiss her...I also seen that she pushed him away which made me happy. I knew she deserved the world and I also knew that dom couldn't give her the world. We stopped the car and she ran out. I looked at dom and then at her. We both stepped out of the car and stood on the sidewalk.

"Just stay away from her." I said trying not to slap him.

"What's it to you mate? Whats it any of your business?" Dom said getting closer.

"You treat her like trash and she doesn't deserve that." I said also getting closer.

"Back off you twat!" Dom said pushing me.

I pushed him on the floor since I knew I was stronger than him.

"First and last time I tell you." I said walking away.

"Ill find a way to get you two apart!" He yelled.