💀Chapter 7💀

Colsons POV...
I wasn't worried about dom and harley. I wanted to go out and spend some time together with the both of them.

"Hey Harley, there's a party tonight..do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! I need a break from life, can we take dom?" She asked sitting up on her bed.

"Yeah sure. What time is it?" I asked her laying my head on her lap.

She then reached for her phone with one hand and then used the other to play with my hair.

"It's 7:30.. What time does the party start?" She asked pinching my cheeks.

"At 9 i think. We need to be ready by then cuz its kind of far but not to far." I said messing with her fingers.

"Ill go tell dominic." She said getting up walking to her window.

She opened it and threw a pencil at his window. He then went to his window and opened it. She told him everything and to meet us at 8:30 by her front door. She then closed the window and jumped on me. I seen dom still looking at us so I hugged her tighter.

"Im so glad to have you back!" She said hanging on my neck. "Im gonna go get dressed." She said as she walked to her closet.

I then went to my car and got my suitcase. I brought it inside and picked out an outfit. I was wearing black pants with a white shirt and a black jacket.

Harleys POV...
I went into my closet and picked out an outfit. I picked out a black zip-up crop top with a black skirt. I wanted to look cute but the weird thing was I didnt want to look cute for dom but for colson. I shook off my thought and walked out. I seen that colson wasn't in the room so I walked down stairs and out the front door, I seen dom and col sitting on the steps talking. They both looked at me and jaws dropped. I smiled at them and started to blush.

"You look amazing!" Colson said getting up.

"You look so fookin cute love." Dom said hugging me.

"Thanks guy! You boys don't look to bad yourselfs." I said smiling walking away to cols car.

Dom was wearing a pink button up shirt with a skull on it and grey pants. He looked amazing with his hair all floppy but then again so did colson. Me thinking both of them were cute is bad huh? Idk what to do.