💀Chapter 14💀

Harleys POV...
I layed there crying and throwing things. I was pissed, im tired of boys being such jerks. As I sat there, I heard cols car pull up to the curb. I looked out the window and seen dom fastly walk up to him.

Doms POV...
"HEY YOU STUPID TWAT!!"What did you do to her?!" I yelled at him shoving him.

"Mind your damn business dominic." He said trying to push me out of the way.

"NO! You're not going up there, you don't deserve her!" I said as I threw a punch at him.

He punched me back and thats when I lost it. I tackled him on the floor and started punching him. We rolled around the floor for a while puching eachother back and forth but now colson was on top of me pinning me down.

Colsons POV...
I had this idiot pinned down and I kept trying to hold him down. I couldn't punch him because he kept hitting me.

"STOP!" I heard someone say.

I turned me head and then dom jumped up and pushed me. Now we were both standing trying to tackle eachother.

"ENOUGH!!" Harley yelled before going in the middle of both of us. "I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS, GROW UP THE BOTH OF YOU!" She yelled with such anger.

"Now you're defending him?" I yelled back at her.

"Im not defending either of you! You left me when I needed you the most!" She yelled that part at dom. "And you! I haven't been mentally freaking stable and you don't notice, all you want to do is party!" She yelled at me. "IM DONE WITH THE BOTH OF YOU! Now you go get your stuff and go." She said to me.

"Wait!" I said trying to change her mind.

"Now colson!" She demanded.

"Fuck off then!" I yelled and went to go do what I was told.

Doms POV...
I stood there as she put us both in our place. How could I not notice that I was the one leaving her? I was so jelouse of her being happy that I wanted her not to be happy. Also, how could I not notice that she's struggling mentally?

"You! Go back to your own house and clean yourself up." She demanded me.

I nodded and began walking. Colson stormed out the house and hopped in his car. He looked at me and I flipped him off and smiled.

"DOM!" Harley yelled at me.

I jumped and then went to my house. I looked at her as she stormed off into her house. I went into my house feeling happy. Now I could finally get her back, I wasn't gonna rush things but at the same time I wasn't gonna waste time.
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I got outta the shower and took a picture and posted it on my snapchat.

Caption: "You let go of a good thing and now it's mine!"

Now I have to go win back Harley!