💀Chapter 6💀

Harleys POV...
As i was walking home, I heard someone run beside me. I didn't bother to look up because...well because I don't care.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." I heard dom say.

I ignored him.

"Really?" He said pouting. "You're really gonna ignore me? It was an accident commeee onnnn." He said poking me.

I started to grin because he was tickling me.

"Ahh fine whatever..i guess You're ok."  I said playfully hitting his shoulder.

We walked and talked all the way to my house. I was walking closer and closer and seen someone get up from my porch and walk towards me. I examined the person quickly.

"Oh my god!" I said about to pass out.

"Geez what?" Dom said.

I ran and jumped in his arms. I began crying and laughing.

"Hey beautiful.." Colson said.

"Hiii weirdo!" I said holding on to him for dear life. "What-how?" Was all i managed to get out.

"Well I seen one of your pictures on my Instagram and I decided that I wanted my best friend back. I started stalking your page a little and decided to come see you." He said pinching my cheek.

"Im just so freaking happy right now but I'm also hot. Can we go inside?" I said looking at dom then at colson. "Oh by the way col this is dom." I said pointing to both of them.

We went inside and sat on my bed in a triangle shape. The boys were talking and I was just admiring Colson. Like damn he's gotten sooo hottt. He had blond hair and piercings and tattoos. The way his face was structured was perfect, he had a perfect jawling and cheek bone structures. I was practically drooling.

"Harleyyy!!?" Dom said getting my attention.

Doms POV...
I was talking to this colson guy which I felt pretty intimidated by, i mean look at him...hes a walking emo ken doll. As I looked over at harley I seen she was just smiling and staring at colson. I thought it was just for a little but the longer she stared, the wider she'd smile. I got pretty jealous so I yelled her out of it.

"Sorry I was lost in my thoughts." She said realizing I caught her staring.

"So what's up with you Harley? Do you have a boyfriend?" Colson asked blushing towards Harley.

I shot her a look and I felt my stomach go all queezy.

"Not at the moment, do you have a girlfriend?" She said smiling.

As soon as she said that my heart sunk. All this time we've been spending together?!?!?! Wth...does that mean nothing? I almost got my ass beat for this psycho and this is how she repays me?

"Nah but I've had my eye on someone for a little while now." He said rubbing the back of his neck doing his stupid cute face.

MEHHH COLSON! I can be fookin cute too..youre not taking my girl or my place. I need to go think.

"I should get going. Nice meeting you. Bye har..text me later." I said grabbing my stuff.

"Yeah me too. I need to find a hotel or something." Colson said getting up while stretching.

She better no-

"You can stay with me!" Harley jumped with excitement.

FOOOOOOOOKKKINNN SHIZZZZZ! What the hell god? Do you hate me or sumthing?

"Oh heck yeah harley!" He said high-fiving her.

Thats it im pissed uooff. I smiled and walked away to my house...

Colsons POV...
I was so glad when she told me to stay. I really missed her amd little did she know that I never stopped looking for her.. I need to tell her something but that dom guy likes her, i can tell. Hes like a shorter me except I dress better and he's ugly. (IF YOU GET THE JOKE THEN YOU GET THE JOKE!) She will be mine but for now I'll take things little by little.