💀Chapter 24💀

Sams POV...
I walked with harley and stood by the door. A tall blonde haired boy stood with a rose.

"Liam." Harleys said as she froze.

"Um do you need him to go?" I said to harley.

"Please just let me talk!" Liam said taking a step in the house.

"Woah bro!" I said reaching for him.

"Sam! Wait its fine. I'll just be a minute." She said as she closed the door behind her.

I could feel in my gout that this guy was bad news. I seen the flash of fear that washed over her. I seen her phone and knew who I had to call.

Harleys POV...
I let Liam explain and realized that I don't want his stupid excuses.

"Just go Liam. The damage is done and can't be fixed." I said walking back in the house. "Lets go!" I said to sam with a smile.

I don't even know why I let Liam talk to me. I even believed for a second that maybe he changed.

"Good idea." Sam said opening the door for me.

*time skip to them already in the party*

"I'll be back!" I shouted to sam.

He nodded and walked away trying to find the bathroom. I was having fun with sam and his girlfriend.

I finished going to the bathroom and walked out. I took a glance around and seen a familiar face. ASHLEY! And she was kissing someone. I stood for a while and seen it was LIAM!

A sudden adrenalin rush hit me also with anger. I ran up to ashely and started punching her.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO DOM?!" I yelled as I punched her over and over.

I kept going back and fourth with her when I felt hands pull me off of her. The hands around me felt familiar and they continued to carry me out of the house. They finally put me down and I turned around and was about to go off.

"Colson?" I said shocked. "What are you doing here?" I asked noticing that he was mad.

"What were you thinking harley? Talking to liam again and getting in a fight over a guy?!" He yelled. "That sam kid had to call me to let me know that he was worried you'd go back to him. I came to put your head back on you body instead of in space." He said with a tear falling down.

"Why is it your business?!" I said mad because he was getting mad at me.

"I LEFT YOU ALONE BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE HAPPY! IM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU HARLEY!" He said raising his voice louder. "If I knew you were going to get more mentally messed up over a guy, I wouldn't of have left." He said grabbing my shoulders.

Apart of me felt a sudden change. I didn't know what it was but I felt bad for colson. I never realized that I hurt him and that he was feeling all those emotions and feelings. But I wasn't a child.

"IM NOT A CHILD COLSON! YOU DON'T NEED TO BABY ME AND BE THERE TO CLEAN UP MY MESSES!" I said running off while crying.

I ran and ran and I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going. At one point I was at the party and the next thing I know I was in front of doms door.

-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-_*-*-**-**-*-
Hey Guys! So much drama in the book I know right? I hope you guys like it.

Shout out to @yungbludpinksocks
For giving me ideas and helping me a little!💙

If you guys have recommendations, dont be afraid to message me!💙