💀Chapter 20💀

Colbys POV...
I layyed there lost in my thoughts until...

"Let her go man." Sam whispered to me.

"You don't know what you're talking about." I said facing away from sam.

"You still love her, you guys haven't dated in years actually since you were 15 and now you guys are almost 18." Sam whispered again.

I turned around and faced sam this time.

"We didn't even brake up... She moved away. I can't stand seeing her with this guy. Theres something suspicious about him." I said looking at sam.

"She's happy now colby. Dont go and try and stir the pot." Sam said turning the other way so he wasn't facing me.

I layyed there and thought about what sam. Theres a feeling in my gut thats telling me this guy is bad news but for harleys sake I'll just brush it off.

*Next morning*
Harleys POV...
I got up and seen that dom was still asleep so I quietly walked to the kitchen. I walked in and seen sam and colby whispering but then they got scared when they seen me.

"MORNING!" Sam yelled and hugged me.

"Hey har." Colby said as he walked away.

"Whats wrong with him?" I asked starting to make coffee.

"He's got alot on his mind." Sam said hoping on the counter.

"Wants some coffee?" I asked sam with a smile.

"Mmm sure why not." He said with a smile.

"Okey dokey.." I said making his cup.

I felt arms wrap around me and then I caught a whiff of doms cologne.

"Morning love." He whispered in my ear.

"Morning weirdo." I said turning around with Sam's coffee. "Watch out." I said moving around him.

"Thankss! You're the best." Sam said taking a sip of the coffee. "This is amazingggg!" He said throwing his head back.

"So I've been told." I said cleaning up my mess.

"Whats the plans for today?" Dom said rubbing his eyes.

"Let's go to the beach!" Colby said running in the kitchen with excitement.

"LETS GET READY!!!!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs.