💀Chapter 23💀

Sams POV...
I felt bad, as soon as we entered her house she ran up to her room and cried. I didn't know what to do but I knew she needed to be comforted.

"Harley." I said knocking on her door.

"Yes?" She said trying to hide the fact that she was crying.

"Can I come in?" I asked politely.

"Um yeah sure." She said.

I opened the door and I seen her wiping her tears. She tried to fake smile and act like she was fine.

"Don't do that. Don't act like you fine. Come here." I said sitting down next to her.

She hugged me and started crying. I rubbed her back and sent a text to katrina asking for advice. Katrina told me to just shut up and listen to harley. So I did as I was told.

"Im not good enough for anyone!" Harley said crying even more.

"Hey Hey! Don't say that, those guys are just idiots for not realizing how amazing and special you are." I said hugging her.

"Kats lucky to have you sammy." She whispered while looking at me.

"Let's do something instead of sitting here crying." I said standing up reaching for her hand. "Get up and get all dolled up." I said to her as I helped her up.

"Ok sammy." She said smiling. "Thank you!" She said giving me a big hug.

Harleys POV...
I loved sam so much and he made me realize that the boys are idiots and I am good enough. I went to my closet and put on a cute black dress

 I went to my closet and put on a cute black dress

I finished my makeup and went down stairs.

"Woahhh!" Sam said with a smile.

I smiled and the grabbed my purse but the doorbell rang. I looked at sam and he was as confused as I was. I opened the door and I froze.

"Hey harley. You look beautiful!" Said---