💀Chapter 18💀

Doms POV...
I knew I needed to man up and do this.

"Harley Cruz, the love of my life! Will you give me the honor of being my girlfriend?!" I asked hoping not to get rejected.

She stopped and looked at me and then smiled.

"YESSS!" She yelled and then hugged me.

"SHESSS FINALLY MINE!!!" I yelled finally happy.

"You're such a dork." She said looking at me.

"Now Im your dork!" I said hugging her.

"Congrats guys!" Colson said coming out of the crowd.

"Aww thanks bruv!" I said bro hugging him.

"Well I gotta get going but I'll see you guys soon." He said hugging harley.

He then left out of sight. I looked at harley and shrugged.

"I want you to meet my parents." I said dancing with her.

"Ok, when?" She asked spinning around.

"How about tomorrow?" I said.

"Ok sounds legit.. That means you're gonna have to meet mine." She said rolling her eyes.

"Come on, they can't be that bad?" I said nudging her.

"You have no idea!" She yelled over the music.

"They'll love me!" I said dipping her. "When do they get back?" I said walking towards her room.

"Ummm...Actually tomorrow!" She said closing her room door behind her.

We layed on the bed and talked for a few hours until there was a knock on the door.

"Hey harley, everyone left and we cleaned up for you." Colby said as he and sam pocked their heads threw the door.

"Awww thanks guys!" She said as she got up to hug them.

"So when does our sleepover start?" Sam said.

Was this bloke joking? He must be a fool if Im gonna leave her alone with two other males.

"Ermm... Can dom stay too?" She asked sitting back on the bed.

Colby then looked at sam and the they looked at me then back at harley.

"The more the merrier!" Colby said jumping on harleys bed. "So dom just to let you know, me and Sam both have girlfriends and we've known harley since birth." He said putting his arm around harley.

"Yeah, shes like a little sister." Sam said as he ruffled harleys hair.

"Well that's good to know." I said smiling. "So what now?" I asked laying on my side.

"We could play hide and seek!?" Harley yelled as she jumped off the bed.

"Or we could do a seance'." Colby said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Id rather not contact ghosts." Sam said getting of the bed.

"Im ok with hide and seek." I said wrapping myself in a blanket. "You're it though mate." I said looking at colby.

"Ughh fine. Ill give you guys 1 minute. Starting now!" He yelled.

We all ran out of the room and went to hide. I grabbed harleys hand and ran to one of her secret closets. We got in and closed the door.

Harleys POV...
We were hiding and I couldn't stop giggling.

"Shhhhh!" Dom said covering my mouth.

"I can't help it." I said burying my head in his chest.

He hugged me and then I stopped giggling because I heard colby yelling near us. I looked at dom and smiled.

"He's close!" I whispered.

"I know..." Dom said with a big smile.

He continued to hug me and then we stayed silent. I got so comfortable and felt myself starting to drift off. How could colby not find us? I looked up at dom and seen him asleep. I ignored colby and Sam's yelling trying to find us and fell asleep with dom. He shifted a little bit but the hugged me and fell back to sleep. I closed my eyes and drifted off.