💀Chapter 17💀

Doms POV...
I was stuck with ashley. I was just watching that guy with harley and then another one popped out. I wasn't going to let her make me jealous because that would mean she wins but on the other hand...AHHH WTH!! She won. I love her and I don't want to loose her. I got up because I heard loud punk rock music and I know it was her. I got up and seen a whole bunch of punks in her house, yard, and backyard. She was throwing a party???

Harleys POV...
I was enjoying the party. I was letting loose and then I heard the door. I smiled knowing who it was but then I opened it and my smile dropped.

"Hey weirdo..." Colson said with a soft smile.

All I did was hug him. I missed my bestfriend and I knew he was sorry.

"Im so sorry. I miss you." He said with a sad tone.

"I accept your apology but if you ever pull some stuff like that again then im officially done. I mean it colson." I said with a serious tone.

"I know. Thanks for everything harley." He said giving me another hug.

"Come on, let's enjoy the party!" I said pulling him in the house.

We started dancing and being the clowns we were. For a second my life wasn't crazy. It was happy and simple. I just shut up and enjoyed it.

Doms POV...
I was about to walk over there until I seen colson. I got heated. I seen him and harley talking and just observed them. After they went in I went back up to my room.

"Sorry but you need to leave." I said opening my door.

"Why?" Ashley said confused.

"Because I'm gonna go get the love of my life." I said with a smile.

"Ugh, whatever!" She said grabbing her coat.

She then stormed off and left. I got dressed and then ran over to harleys. I knocked the door and seen colson.

"Go get her man." Colson said bro hugging me and then opened the door.

"Thanks bruv!" I said smiling and then I ran inside looking for her.

I looked around for a minute then seen her dancing with that kid from earlier.

"Harley!" I yelled.

She turned around then rolled her eyes.

"What harrison? What-" I cut her off.

Harleys POV...
"What Harrison? What-" I was cut off by dominic kissing me. I opened my eyes and then kissed back.

"I love you!" He said putting our forheads together.

"I love ysou too loser!" I said smiling.

He then lifted me up and spun me around. I looked at him and felt such happiness. He then went to go grab the microphone.

"Harley Cruz, the love of my life! Will you..."