💀Chapter 4💀

Doms POV...
I couldn't help but stare at her. I mean come on..shes gorgeous. I felt other eyes on me,of course, but I was only focused on Harley. She's like a drug that I need and want but instead of her being bad for me, i think shes actually good. She helps my anxiety and depression. She puts a smile on my face and doesn't judge me.

"Dommmm!! Hellloooo." I heard a voice speak.

I got outta my zone and focused to see Harley standing waving her hand in my face.

"Im sorry love, I zoned out. What's up?" I asked stretching.

"We have to get to class. Well our seperate classes." She said with a frown.

"Well at least after this class we have lunch,right?" I asked trying to cheer her up.

I know her next class is with Liam. That freaking twat.

"Yeah thats true." She said with a little smile.

"Come on babe." I stood and threw my arm around her shoulder. "Let me walk you to class." I said starting to walk.

"You're such a dork." She said looking down while laughing.

"You but I'm your dork and you love me!" I said kissing her cheek. "Alright love. Here we split but I'll see you in a bit." I said holding her hands.

"Until then, handsome." She said letting go of my hands.

She then blew me a kiss and walked inside her class. I now had to run to my class.

Harleys POV...
I walked in the class and sat down. I didn't see Liam at first but then he came in and sat in the desk on the right of me but one seat up. He looked at me and smirked.

"Hey weirdo. Where's the punk at?" He said whispering.

"Screw off liam." I said focusing on the board.

He then turned around for a little. I was doodling in my notebook, writing lyrics, and I was drawing. I was drawing comely until liam threw a paper at me. I rolled my eyes and put the paper aside. He kept looking at me which was weird but he did that the whole class period. The bell finally rang and I packed up. I walked out and seen dom leaning against the wall with one leg bent.

"Hey babe." He said smiling walking next to me.

"Ready to eat?" I asked putting my arm around his torso.

"I thought you'd never ask." He said draping an arm over my shoulder.

We walked in the cafeteria and grabbed our food. We then went to go sit outside and talk.

"How's your day so far?" He asked picking at his food.

"Amazing now that you're apart of it." I said smiling. I threw a tiny piece of lettuce at him and giggled.

"Oh really now." He said acting offended.

He then threw a grape at me. It hit me in the forhead and then fell to the floor.

"Owww you bully." I said holding my forhead with my jaw dropped.

"Awww my poor baby." He said hugging me. He then started tickling me and then he started planting kisses all over my face.

"DoM stooooopppppp!" I said in between laughs. I was laughing so hard but luckily we were far away from everyone.

"Say I win." Dom said continuously tickling me.

"Never!" I shouted.

"Ok then." He said pinching my cheek.

"FINE! You winnn" I said getting out of his grasp.

"Get a room weirdos." Liam said standing in front of us.

"How bout you mind your business bruv?" Dom said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"About time somebody loves her." Liam said fist pumping some other jock.

"Alright.. Im giving you a few seconds to walk away." Dom said now standing.

"Or what?" Liam said taking a step towards dominic.

"You don't know me bruv. Now stop talking rubbish and walk away. Last time Im telling you." Dom now said getting in liams face.

Liam threw a punch at dom but missed. Dom threw a punch at liams stomach and liam bent over a bit but then punched dom in the mouth. They started fighting but the fight got broken up by school security. Liam got taken away and so did dom.

"Don't worry love." Dom said to me as he was being pulled away.

"DOMMM!" I yelled. I put my hands on my head.