💀Chapter 11💀

Colsons POV...
I closed the door and went up to her room. I seen her laying down sobbing quietly, I layed next to her and just hugged her. I knew she didn't want me to speak...she just wanted me there with her. She immediately snuggled in my chest and stopped sobbing.

"Thank you col." She said wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Im always her for you har." I said kissing her forhead.

She then sat up and took out her phone.

"What are you-"

I was silenced by a flash. She showed me her screen and it was a picture of me.

"You're a weirdo!" I said trying to grab her phone.

Harleys POV...
I took the picture and posted it.

@Harley_CruzCaption: "Late night talks are the best😋" Tagged: Colson×666@colson×666: That flash blinded me😒@Harley_cruz: Ehh you'll live

@Harley_Cruz
Caption: "Late night talks are the best😋"
Tagged: Colson×666
@colson×666: That flash blinded me😒
@Harley_cruz: Ehh you'll live...
...

"I like that picture!" I said smiling.

"Bet..." Colson said.

I started thinking about everything with dom all of a sudden... Then flash!

"DID U TAKE A PICTURE???!?!" I said trying to grab his phone.

We wrestled a little bit and then he was hovered above me. I looked at him and kissed him, he hesitated for a bit then kissed back. It was so passionate and I felt fireworks. We parted and looked at eachother.

"I really like you colson." I admitted.

"You sure? I don't want to be a petty date since you and dominic are fighting." He said laying on his side with his head rested on his hand.

"You are so much more than that...We have so much history colson, I like you alot." I said caressing his cheeck.

"I like you too." He said giving me a quick peck. "Can we go to sleep now?" He asked laying on his back laughing.

"I guess." I said fixing the bed.

"Im sleeping on your little couch thing." He said grabbing a pillow and blanket.

"Why not on the bed?" I asked confused.

"If a guy sleeps in a bed with a girl before they both are dating for more than a year, then the guy doesn't respect you." He said stealing one of my sweatshirts.

"Heyyy! Thats mine." I said laughing.

"Whatttt? It smells like you, can I please sleep with itt?" He said with a puppy face.

"Finee." I said laying down. "Goodnight col." I said dozing off.

"Good night harley." He said while yauning.

Colsons POV...
Before I fell asleep, I posted that freaking adorable picture I had of her.

@Colson×666Caption: "My daydreamer😌" Tagged: @Harley_CruzComments disabled

@Colson×666
Caption: "My daydreamer😌"
Tagged: @Harley_Cruz
Comments disabled.

After that I didn't fall asleep. I had to much butterflies in my stomach. I grabbed my keys and went to go complete my mission.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/N❤💔
What do you guys think the mission is? Who is harley better with...dom or col? Comment!!!