💀Chapter 5💀

Y/n POV...
I stood and thought for a minute then grabbed our stuff and ran to the office. Once I got in the office I seen Dom sitting down with an ice pack pressed against his face.

"Oh God! Let me see your face!" I said

I grabbed his face and he winced in pain.

"Sorry. Im sorry you had to go through all this." I said sitting next to him putting my hands in my face.

He grabbed my hands and put them down. "None of this is your fault. I would get in a million fights to protect you love." He said with a soft smile.

"Thanks dom! You're the bestest friend!" I said hugging him trying not to hurt him more.

We then let go and he got called into the principals office. I waited for a while just thinking. I was scared, what if he got expelled? I can't lose this guy already.

..........................

Minutes later dom came out with a from on his face.

DOMS POV...

The principal basically told me I had detention for a week and he wasn't going to expell or suspend me because he doesn't have time for delinquents like me and Harley. I wanted to scare halrey tho because I could tell that she was nervous.

"What happened?" Halrey asked me with such worry on her face.

"I-i got expelled." I said looking down rubbing the back of my neck.

"No way." She said holding her face.

At this point I had a big smile creeping on my face. Harley looked at me with a confused expression.

"Why are you smiling?" She said appearing irritated.

"Im messing with you har! Geez lighten up, i only got detention for a week." I said throwing my arm around her.

"That's not funny. I once had a best friend and he got expelled and I never seem him again because he moved." She said walking away.

Well great. I messed up big time but how was I suppose to know that was going to happen? I got up and went to go look for her but good thing the rest of our classes were cancelled.

HARLEYS POV...

I stormed away from dom. I wasn't mad I was just saddened by the flashbacks that came with the "joke." I wish to see my best friend all the time but it never happens. Ah how I miss colson..