💀Chapter 12💀

Colsons POV...
I entered the store and began my hunt. I had to hurry back before sunrise, I know she adores roses so I grabbed a whole bunch of roses, I grabbed skittles because those are her favorite candy, and I got her a big stuffed spongebob toy. I paid for everything and drove home, Im kind of glad her parents took that trip to Hawaii. If not then none of this would be possible.
*time skip*
I finally got everything ready and now all I had to do was wait, I wanted this moment to be special so I went to go get dressed. I put on my pink suit and waited outside for her to wake up. I hope this doesn't go wrong.

Doms POV...
I heard a lot of commotion outside so I walked to the window and looked outside. I seen stupid colson standing in a ridiculous pink suit holding a sign that said
"will you- WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!" I shouted to myself.

I walked down my stairs and looked out the window but it was to late.

Harleys POV...
I woke up and seen a stuffed spongebob toy on my bed, I got up and seen a whole bunch of rose pedals leading downstairs. I quickly threw on a sweater and followed the trail, as I reached the front door, I seen a bunch of skittle packs surrounding the door. I chuckled at that and opened the door, I seen colson standing with a sign. He also had a huge smile on his face, I ran and jumped on him.

"YESSS!!" I said shouting in excitement.

"Finally!" He said throwing his fist in the air in victory.

We then looked at eachother and kissed but then...

"Whats this about mates?" Dom said standing confused.

"She's my girlfriend!" Colson said lifting me up for a few seconds.

I smiled and hugged him.

"Well we should celebrate than, shouldn't we?" Dom said in a weirdly nice voice. "How about we go get breakfast and then later on we go to a party?" Dom said making hand gestures.

"Im down with that" me and colson both said.

Doms POV...
I convinced them to go get breakfast and then go to a party with me....my my my the ideas I have in mind.