💀Chapter 8💀

Colsons POV...
As she walked away, I couldn't help but stare at her. The way she had so much confidence in her walk just made me want her more. I began walking to the car but I wanted a picture of her.

"Harley wait! Let me take a picture of you." I said smiling.

Dom rolled his eyes and got in the backseat.

@Colson_666Tagged: Harley_CruzCaption: Gonna make her my queen!😌Captions disabled

@Colson_666
Tagged: Harley_Cruz
Caption: Gonna make her my queen!😌
Captions disabled...

I smiled after and opened the car door for her. We began driving and we turned on music.

"Let's listen to slipknot or korn." Dom said leaning into the front seats.

"YOU LISTEN TO THEM TOO?!" Harley said with a smile looking at dominic.

"Hell yeah! Who doesn't?" He said as he ruffled his hair.

We ended up listening to korn. We were all singing and being clowns. We finally arrived to the party. I ran to go open the door for harley before dom could.

"Thanks handsome." She said brushing her hand against my shoulder. She sent chills down my body when she did that.

Harleys POV...
Dom looked really sad and out of it, so I decided to try and cheer him up.

"Dommy! Pose for me." I said taking out my phone.

@Harley_CruzTagged:Caption: My party buddy😝😋Comments disabled

@Harley_Cruz
Tagged:
Caption: My party buddy😝😋
Comments disabled

He smiled at the caption. We ended up going inside to find colson, I seen colson talking to a group of guys.

"Harley!! Come here.." Col yelled as I walked over to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and introduced me to his friends. "Bros this is harley, harley this is the bros." He said with a smile.

"I'm Pete." One guy said reaching his hand out.

"Nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand.

I finished talking to all of Col's friends and went to go find dom. I searched for a while and seen him sitting on the couch making out with some girl. I kind of stopped in my tracks and looked at him. We made eye contact and then I ran off.

"Harley WAIT!" Dom yelled as I walked outside.

Doms POV...
I went and ran after her.

"Harley wait" I said stepping outside.

"What dom?" She said with a fake smile.

"I didn't mean for you to see that, im-"

"It's fine dom. Its not like we're dating. Have fun dom." She said walking back inside.

I know thats true but her saying that felt like a knife in my chest. I stood outside and kind of caught my breath. I really like harley but I thought she liked colson. I went back inside and sat down.