💀Chapter 2💀

Doms POV...
I finished unpacking my room when I heard a noise outside my window. I looked out and seen Harley climbing out her window. I opened my window and called out to her.

"Sneaking out love?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Shhh! Don't wake the parentals up." She said smiling while holding a finger up to her mouth indicating for me to be quiter.

"Crap sorry doll. Where you going?" I asked while fidgeting with my rings.

"I don't know. Just want to get away." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Sounds rebellious! Can I come pwease?" I asked with a puppy face.

"I don't want you getting into trouble." She said looking concerned.

"These clones won't know im gone. Ive done this before. Pleaseee??" I asked with my hands together.

"Hurry up then dom. You better not get us caught." She said with a smile.

"Don't rush me women" I said sticking my tongue out.

To be completely honest I don't know how to get down and well to be fair it wasn't that far of a jump. Well kind of.  I looked around and seen a little ledge fence looking thingy.

"Hurry up slow poke." Harley said taking a sip of her monster.

"Im coming" i said laughing.

The fence thing only took me so far so I just jumped.

"Oh my god are you ok?" Harley said running over to me laughing.

"Oww" i said getting up laughing. "Im fine love" i said trying to seem like a tough guy but on the inside i was dying.

"Come on then" she said. "Well I guess I don't need this" she said throwing her skateboard behind one of her flower bushes.

"Well then" I said as I watched her throw it. "Hey do you got Instagram?" I asked her as we walked.

"Yeah let me see you phone." She said reaching for my phone.

She put her Instagram and im guessing her # too.

"Thanks love." I said grabbing my phone back while smiling at her. "So what the deal with you?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" She said confused.

"Well from what I've seen this town is a bunch of clones, but you-you stand out." I said not wanting to trigger her

"Well I'm the weirdo of this town. Well thats what they call me." She said looking down.

"Well that makes me and you both now." I said trying to cheer her up. "My family tries to be perfect with their bright clothes and cheery personality but not me. I want a change in society. I wear dark clothes and makeup and it bothers them. I dont care cuz im my own person." I said smiling at her.

"Marry me" she said lost in my smile. "Sorry i didn't mean to say that out loud." She said looking away embarrassed.

I threw my arm around her shoulder and smiled.

"One day love. One day." I said kissing her cheek. She immediately turned red and smiled. "I want to get to know you Harley." I said hoping not to get rejected.

"I'd like that dom." She said snaking her hand around my torso. She then layed her head on my shoulder.

Harleys POV...

The rest of the night me and dom just walked and talked. He told me all about his ADHD and his idea to change the world. I knew this boy was gonna do big things, i wanted to be by his side when he did.

"Well here we part was doll face." Dom said as he untwined our fingers.

"Sadly." I said frowning looking down.

"Hey! Dont be sad, we literally have our Windows facing eachother." He said lifting my chin up looking in my eyes.

"Wait?! Don't you start school tomorrow? At my school!?" I said jumping up and down.

"Yes love! He said embrassing me in a big hug while laughing. "Now get to your tower before sunrise." He said letting go. He then began walking towards his window. I did the same.

"Good night dom." I whispered to him as I climbed in my window.

"Good night Harley." He said closing his window.