💀Chapter 9💀

Colsons POV...
I finished talking to the bros and turned my head but I didn't see Harley. I walked around a bit and seen her outside by the pool. I walked over to her and seen her with big red puffy eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

"Nothing." She said with a soft smile.

"Don't lie." I said gently nudging her.

"Well I seen dom making out with some girl but I thought he liked me, I don't know why I'm getting mad or sad." She said putting her face in her hands.

"Im guessing you like the kid then?" I said gently rubbing her back.

"I don't know." She muffled.

I felt like crap. I like her actually no I love her but I want her to be happy. I knew I was going to regret what I was going to say next but I want her to be happy..even if its not with me.

"If you like him then go after him har." I said messing with my fingers.

"Whats the point?" She said looking at me.

We looked into eachothers eyes and I swear it was like there was a spark. We both leaned in at the same time, our lips met and it was like fireworks went off. I knew at this exact moment she was the one. We broke the kiss and looked at eachother. I smiled at her and she started blushing.

"What?" She said smiling.

"Nothing..its just, you're really pretty." I said moving a hair from her face.

"Stoppp! You're making me blush." She said covering her face.

"Its true." I said looking at the stars.

"Whateverr" she said nudging me.

"Aww come on." I said getting up.

I reached for her hand and she reached for mine and got up also. I led her back inside and brought her to the dance floor. We started dancing and having a good time. She deserved for her to be happy.

Doms POV...
I looked around for harley for a while. I searched inside and checked all the rooms. I've seen the unspeakable in some rooms...gross. I finally went outside, I seen her talking to colson so I kind of hid but watched them. They kept talking and then THEY KISSED!!! I got mad and was about to go break it apart but then I decided to keep cool and find a way to get her back.