💀Chapter 25💀

Harleys POV...
I took a few minutes to think if I wanted to fix this but I shouldn't be the one doing it. I walked down his doorstep and luckily we live next to each other. As I walked on the sidewalk Dominic came outside.

"What's wrong with you?!" He shouted coming towards me. "My mate adam just called and said you hit Ashley pretty bad!" He said still yelling.

I wasn't going to deal with his crap.

"SHE WAS CHEATING ON YOU! WHILE YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME SHES DOING THE SAME THING!" I shouted pushing him. "The difference between me and you is I think cheating is wrong. I didn't want her to hurt you as bad as you are hurting me." I said wiping tears off my cheek.

"If I hurt you so bad then why do you care?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"Because I actually meant it when I said I loved you." I said turning my back.

"Loved?" He said in a confused tone.

"Yeah, past tense." I said facing him.

I turned back around and walk to my door when I felt dom turn me around. Next thing I know his lips are bonded with mine. I pushed him back and wiped my lips.

"YOU DON'T GET TO DO THIS! WE'RE DONE DOMINIC AND YOU CAN'T KEEP HURTING ME AND EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU BACK!" I said yelling even more. "We're done." I said as I opened my front door.

I closed my front door and slouched down with my back on it. I sat and thought that maybe I was to harsh on him but then all the memories came back. Most of the memories with dom aren't happy, their sad and emotional. As I think about all the memories and the person that came up the most was... Colson. All my memories with colson are happy and corny. Yes it wasn't perfect but he's my definition of perfect. 

I got up and ran out the door. Maybe if I ran fast enough he would still be at the party with sam. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me and finally arrived at the party. I went inside and tried to find him, I squished through all the sweaty bodies and finally seen him. He was sitting next to sam and he looked like..like he had been crying. I walked over and then Sam's eyes met mine and he got up and patted my shoulder and then walked away.

"Go get him." Sam said with a smile.

I smiled back and stood in front of colson.

"I get it if you want me to leave but just listen to me. I'm sorry for everything. Im sorry for not realizing you had all those emotions and instead of helping you i made you bottle them up. I want to thank you for everything you've done and continue doing. Just know that I love you as more than a bestfriend." I said wiping a single tear from my eye. "That's all, I'll go now." I said turning around but I was stopped by Colsons hand grabbing my arm.

"Finally!" He said with a smile.

He then cupped the side of my face and kissed me. I kissed back and I felt the sparks. I finally found my happiness and this time I mean it. This time Im not letting him go.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*--*-*

THE BOOK IS FINALLY DONE! Thank you all for sticking through this crazy ride. Let me know what you guys think💙✌