💀Chapter 15💀

Harleys POV..
I went up to my room decided to just go to sleep... That was until I heard knocking at my window. I jumped and looked at my window to see dom outside.

"What the hell?" I whispered as I went to go open it.

"Can I come in?" He asked with a soft voice.

"I guess" I said rolling my eyes walking to my bed. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to say that im fookin sorry. Like very sorry. You're right, I did abandon you. I was mad because colson and you were dating." He said looking at the floor.

"Why would you get that mad though?" I said not believing him.

"Because.." He said.

"Because what dom?" I said getting annoyed.

"Because I fell in love with you harley!" He said with a big smile. "I knew you didn't feel the same so it killed me to see the love of my life with another bloke." He said looking at me.

"Oh." Was all I managed to say.

"Yeah I know." He said giggling. "I know its going to take a while but I want you back in my life." He said trying to grab my hand.

"Yeah...it is gonna take a while." I said moving my hand away from his.

"Well then I guess my mission begins huh?" He said with a big smile. "You're worth the wait and fight!" He said climbing back out the window. "Good night love." He said blowing a kiss.

I sat there and smiled a little. I did like dom but I guess I didn't see any effort and colson showed alot. Im not gonna let him back this easily, I'm still mad but I do miss the little lunatic.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Doms POV...
I woke up bright and early to walk to school with harley. I got up and did my hair and everything, I wanted to act and look my best for her.

 I got up and did my hair and everything, I wanted to act and look my best for her

Caption: "Lookin snazzy for ya love."

I laughed and then waited till she walked out of her house.

Harleys POV...
I got up and got dressed. I'm feeling good so I decided to dress cute.

 I'm feeling good so I decided to dress cute

Caption: "Heres to new chances!"

I grabbed my bag and walked out the house. I locked my door and turned around, I seen dom standing by my mailbox with a black rose.

"You're up early?" I said walking past him.

"Yeah...im just real happy." He said with a little skip. "This is for you!" He said handing me the rose. "I custom made it for you because I know you like roses but that one suits you better." He said with a smile.

"Thanks Dominic." I said with a slight smile.

"So how'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Fine." I said trying not to let him in to much.

"How's your anxiety and all that?" He asked concerned.

"Why?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"Because I care about your health." He said stopping in his tracks.

I stopped and looked at him. "Oh now you do? Thats nice." I said and continued walking.

"Ooohhh you're gonna be difficult huh?" He said catching up to me. "Fine. Its not like im gonna give up." He said shrugging his shoulders.

I got close up to his face. "I'll make your life hell." I said in the most softest but stern way.

I looked directly in his eyes. I smirked and then walked away.  I didn't look back but I continued walking to my class. I felt like a bad chick!

Doms POV...
I stood there in shock. I swallowed my saliva and then looked at her walk away. Shes so quiet and nice so how the hell did she just scare the hell out of me? Her being a boss was kind of cute. I walked to class slowly not knowing what just happened. I got in the class and sat beside her like I always do. The whole class she didn't look at me, not one glance.

Harleys POV...
The whole class I felt doms eyes on me. I wasn't going to let him in that easy. He claims to care about me but yet he left me because of jealousy? I lost my two bestfriends because they were being immature.