💀chapter 19💀

Colbys POV...
Me and same were looking everywhere until we heard a thump. We walked over to where the noise came from and I opened the door. I seen harley and dom sitting down hugging each other while sleeping. I looked at sam and smiled.

"Don't wake them up." Sam said pulling me back.

"But why not?" I said chuckling.

"They look comfortable!" Sam said pointing to them.

"Yeah we were!" Dom said stretching.

"God dangit colby!" Sam said nudging me.

"At least they're awake." I said shrugging me shoulders.

"What time is it mates?" Dom asked rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Its 11:30 dude." Sam said looking at his phone.

"Help me out of here so I can take her to bed." He said looking down at harley.

Sam grabbed dom while I carried harley. I picked her up and she snuggled in my chest, I smiled at the view and walked her to her room.

Doms POV...
As I was stretching, I seen the way colby smiled at harley. He better not be trying to sneak his way in.

I walked up the stairs to harleys room and seen colby covering her up.

"Erm..thanks Colby." I said fiddling with my rings.

"Yeah no problem man." Colby said ruffling his hair. "So you guys are like official now huh?" Colby asked taking a glance at harley.

"Yeah we finally are." I said with an eyebrow raised in suspicion.

"Cool- uhm that's great!" He said walking out the door.

"Me and sam will be in the guest bedroom if you need anything." He said as he disappeared into the hallways darkness.

What the heck? I shook it off and looked at harley.

"Goodnight my love." I whispered.

I grabbed an extra blanket and layyed on the floor and smiled. I was thinking of mine and harleys new future together. I turned to my side and fell asleep.