Chapter 13: Netflix and Kill

Although you didn't participate in pain pong, you were still as excited to start playing with your team again.

       After getting an explanation of the game, you were starting to think you screwed yourself by self nominating to get bloody ice down your pants.

      You groaned, putting your head in your hands, trying to prep yourself for your turn while you subconsciously listened to Ian's description.

      "After their car breaks down in Germany, two American women wind up in a remote villa and soon find themselves trapped in a nightmare." Matt Raub finished, waiting for Ian's answer.

      Ian confidently nodded already knowing the answer, you flashed him a confused look. "Easy," He spoke confidently.

     Easy? If this one's easy I'm so screwed.

      "It's the Human Centipede." Ian finishes while Lasercorn hops up in a small victory dance. You quietly let out a little "Oh" to yourself. No wonder you didn't know the movie, you didn't subject yourself to watching something disgusting.

     Matt wasted no time, starting to read Anthony's description next. "Malevolent otherworldly forces invade a suburban home and transforms the house into a supernatural sideshow centered on the family's young daughter."

      "Are you kidding me?" You heard Shayne groan beside you, he already knew what it was or was it really that easy and your brain wasn't working?

    Anthony's team desperately made noises, urging to give him a hint. "No hints!" It was declared, "If you give him a hint, you get iced."

      Anthony's team was practically bouncing in their seats, desperate for him to know the movie while you continued to think about the description.

       supernatural sideshow centered on the daughter...? You squeezed your eyes shut tightly, trying to get something to come to mind, then it finally clicked.

       Your eye widened like saucers, Poltergeist! You screamed in your head confidently, a smirk spreading on your face.

      You noticed Shayne glancing at you from the corner of his eye, you looked back at him before smiling.

      The commotion pulled you out of your trance, "Take a guess!" You heard Wes shout desperately. "Uh, The Ring?" Anthony sighed, leaning back and already reaching for the band of his pants.

      "It is?" Matt Raub asked, hands out for an answer, "Poltergeist!" Everyone else shouted in unison.

      Anthony groaned, "Oh, yeah." He sighed before getting the ice down his pants.

      You were surprised you actually knew the movie, maybe this wouldn't be as bad for you as you thought.

***

      "Next question!" Matt Raub announced, and you already knew it was your turn. "Y/n," he turned the attention toward you.

      "Are you ready?" He asked, you nodded slowly. "As ready as I'll ever be."

      "After Sidney's mom is murdered, more murders start to occur," Matt Raub started while the other team groaned, this one was pretty easy and you already had an idea of what the movie was.

      "She begins to suspect if these murders are related and tries to find the killer as everyone seems to be a suspect." He finishes, "And the movie is...?"

      Everyone was practically hopping out of their seats while they looked at you with hopeful eyes, you opened your mouth to speak before quickly shutting it.

      You felt an arm snake around your waist, "You've got this, it's easy." You heard Shayne whisper into your ear. You squeaked, feeling the heat rush to your face.

      What is he doing— "Y/n?" Matt Raub questioned. Your mind was screaming at you to start speaking but it felt as if your tongue was tied together in a knot.

       "We're giving you three more seconds." You were practically combusting, Shayne's thumb rubbing at your side. You assumed he thought he was helping, but it was really the opposite.

       "It's S-Scream!" You rushed out desperately, hearing them all say 'one'. "That is correct!" Matt Raub said while you team cheered for you and you let out a small sigh of relief.

      You'd be having a word with Shayne later.

***

      The game was over and the Kumbyaas were declared the winners after Wes' clutch guess of Friday the 13th.

      You followed behind Shayne, he was making his way back into your shared room to get changed into a new pair of pants.

       After you entered behind him you shut the door behind you, getting his attention. "What was that for?" You blurted, feeling your cheeks heat up just thinking about it.

      "What was what for?" Shayne smirked, having an idea of what you were talking about. "W-What you did during the game!" You rushed out, "Y-You could have messed me up!" You huffed, crossing your arms.

      "Oh," Shayne chuckled, "That." He said before digging into his drawer, grabbing pants. "Y-Yeah, t-that! What was it for?" You asked again, getting impatient.

     Shayne simply shrugged, throwing the pants over his shoulder before coming closer to you.

      You backed up into the door, your cheeks practically burning red. "Excuse me," He spoke with a smirk, "I have to get changed."

      You silently moved out of the way, watching him leave without a word.

      Once he was out of the door, you quickly shut it before sliding down to the bottom. You groaned before resting your head in your hands, your heart pounding in your chest.

      This was not happening again.

- - - -
A/n: woke up today and saw that my book was #1 in shaynetopp ! Thank you so much for the support and I hope you liked this update :)