Chapter 15: Punishment Archery

With much contemplation, you decided you'd try your best to ignore Shayne's 'game'. You weren't sure what he was trying to gain from it, but you were not about to give in and give him what he wanted.

        You tightened your ponytail as you stood behind the fence, watching Olivia aim for the array of balloons with various amounts of points in them.

     She stripped her coat, tying it around her waist before grabbing her bow and an arrow. She placed the arrow against the bow, pulling it back with good form.

      "Is that Pocahontas?" You heard someone call out from beside you, making you laugh. You were so thankful for the boisterous group you were in, it helped distract yourself from the problem at hand.

      As if teasing you wasn't enough, Shayne had also decided he would plant himself right beside you during this episode.

      Of course you didn't let it show on your face that it was bothering you, but the curse words flowing through your head perfectly described your spite for the blonde man.

      Olivia shot her arrow and it flew right into the red balloon, holding the most points. You couldn't keep your jaw up, it practically slacked to the ground while the others cheered around you.

      Olivia smiled shyly, placing her bow down onto the table and walking to where her punishment paper had dropped.

      She picked it up and started reading, "Five hundred points, ice cream bum-dae."

      "Ice cream sundae down your butt crack!?" Olivia shouted, dropping the paper to the floor. The shock didn't last for long as she started demanding she was ready for it and to win her team 500 points.

      Mari stepped up to the plate, receiving an ice cream scooper full of vanilla ice cream topped with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle and nuts.

      "Put it in her butt, put it in her butt!" The mantra started out of nowhere, making you chuckle a little at the obvious innuendo.

      With a scream, the sundae was shoved down Olivia's pants and finished off with a butt slap, sending the whipped cream flying everywhere.

***

      After an array of punishments like, moustache tickles, make out with a tree for ten seconds, baby birding a s'more etc. the Kumbyaas had taken the lead and won the game.

      But besides the loss, you still decided to shoot for fun.

      You took your aim, trying your best to focus on the red balloons.

      With a deep inhale, you took your shot.

     You smiled to yourself as the red balloon popped and your team cheered in the background.

      You happily ran to the hay stacks, picking up the paper that had fallen out. "Five hundred points," you pre-read the rest before saying it out loud.

      Heat spread its way through your entire body, your cheeks getting the worst of it.

      "Read it out loud!" You heard Keith shout, making you gulp a little. "F-For five hundred points," You repeated nervously, "kiss a player from the other team."

      It felt as if your eardrums were about to burst as the sidelines erupted into "'Ooo's' and screams. You groaned, burying your warm face into your hands.

      "Are we in middle school again?" You expressed your discomfort with a shaky tone. You sighed to yourself, the sooner you get this done, the better.

      "Any takers?" You asked while others calmed down, but you were quickly shut down. "Y/n, I think you should pick!" Sunny piped up, and everyone quickly agreed.

      "Yeah, Y/n!" Keith said, "You get to decide which one of us is more kissable." He laughed while making kissy faces in your direction.

      You scoffed at him, cheeks turning a deeper shade of read. As if this couldn't get any more embarrassing.

      "Hurry up or we'll make you kiss Joven!" Joe called out from behind the cameras. You looked over at Joven, just to catch his wink.

     You grimaced, "I don't even have to do this punishment, you know!" You reminded them. "My team lost!"

      Your pleads fell on deaf ears as the others started chanting, "Do it, do it!" With a frustrated groan, you gave into the pressure.

      "Fine!" You shouted over them, "Noah, come here."

      The 'Ooo's' and screams made their way into your ears again, making you hate your friends even more. It's not like you really thought about who to kiss (that wasn't on your team), it was just a choice made on the spot.

      You were starting to get irritated, "Alright guys, knock it off." You grumbled as Noah made his way in front of you.

      You looked up at him with nervous eyes, "Let's just make this as fast as possible, yeah?" You quietly pleaded.

      Noah nodded to you, with shaky hands, you took his glasses off and handed them to him. You were not about to bash your face on the plastic frames when you were ready to kiss.

      After a few more agonizing seconds of just looking at the slender brunette in front of you, you swallowed your pride and in one quick motion, you grabbed his face and pressed your lips together.

      You tried to block out the screams as you pulled away from him just moments after, quickly wiping your lips to which Noah laughed.

      "Did you just wipe your lips?" He questioned with a small smile, "Asshole." He pushed you lightly.

      You grinned yourself before pushing him back, silently thanking God you didn't have another awkward situation on your hands. You seemed to have too many of those.

      "Okay, I'm done." You insisted, shaking your head. "I'm done with this game before I pop a balloon and have to do a backflip off of a tree or something."

      You were happy that you participated in the game, but not so happy that this would spark another fangirl crazed war against you.

      At least you'd know how to react this time, and you were waiting to execute it.

- - - -
A/n: guess who's back?
decided I'd give you a chapter before I have to write my exams this week so I hoped you enjoyed and I don't think the next one will take as long!