♢7

The crowd gawked at the scene that just unfolded, girls scrambling towards Donghyuck and Jeno and all talking over each other

Yunhee stood in the same place, watching Jaemin's figure disappear around the corner.

"Come on Yun." Renjun muttered softly, guiding her inside of the room and locking the door behind them, girls outside the door whining and exclaiming they'd get ice for their wounds.
Jeno scoffed when he looked out the window and Yunhee joined him to see Jaemin outside in the rain.
Jeno shook his head in anger and left the window and walked towards the fridge.

Her eyes still followed Jaemin, watching as he walked unfazed in the rain, dropping his bag at a bench and sitting down on it. Everyone else scrambled to get inside, shielding their heads as the rain fell harsher.
Jaemin sat with his body leaning forward, elbows on his knees and hands slowly running through his hair as he looked at his worn out shoes.

He wasn't like the rest, he wasn't rich like them. No one associated with him, the poor kid with a dying Grandma. He heard all of the whispers about him when he walked through the halls, the disgusted glances and eyes looking down at him followed him.
He laughed bitterly, the rain drizzling down his face- hair matte to his skin.

Yunhee's heart tugged at the sight of the boy alone in the rain, no one around him. She tore her gaze away from the window and looked at her friends who laughed wholeheartedly and then back outside. Her heart lurched when a pair of brown eyes looked up at her.
Yunhee's mouth grew dry and she harshly drew the curtains and sighed.

Her eyes wavered to the bundle of umbrellas next to the door and then back at the closed window.
She was in two minds, fingers drumming against the windowsill when she made a rash decision.

Yunhee moved towards the door and grabbed an umbrella.
"Where are you going?" Jeno called out, the boys all turning towards her.
"I'll be back." She said, closing the door behind her and walking down the hallway.
Her eyes fell to the umbrella in her hand and she grew nervous.

Should she be doing this?

With her doubts and anxiety still in mind, her kindness overpowered it. She had always had a strong mind, she always had a heart of gold and Jaemin alone in the rain pulled at it.
She reached the lower floor and stopped at the rain covered door, making out the blurry figure of Jaemin sitting on a bench in the distance.

One last look at her umbrella and she pushed the door open, along with the umbrella that she placed over her head. She inhaled before leaving the door and walking outside. The rain falling on the umbrella and dripping off as it fell harsher.

You can still turn back.

She said to herself, her feet carrying her towards the boy. He didn't hear her footsteps over the harsh rain and he continued to look down at the ground, hair dripping with rainwater as it fell next to his feet.
Into his view came a pair of expensive shoes and the feeling of water pounding on his figure was no more.

His eyes trailed up the figure slowly, and stopping on her face. He was shocked to say the least, yet his face didn't change. Jaemin's eyes looked up at the umbrella over his head and then back to the girl who held it.
Her eyes looked down at him, her fingers gripping the umbrella nervously. Jaemin's eyes fell to her other hand that fell to her side, her fingers fumbling with each other in anxiety.
He looked back up at her, his dark, wet hair falling over his eyes- their eyes fitted with each other.

"What is she doing?" Donghyuck asked from the window, watching as Yunhee held an umbrella over herself and Jaemin. The rest of the boys huddled around the window and Renjun sighed at the sight, already knowing what was to come.

 The rest of the boys huddled around the window and Renjun sighed at the sight, already knowing what was to come