♢39

2 months later

2 months later

"Yunhee?"

"Yunhee?" The voice asked once more, knocking on the door for the 7th time. There was no reply, except from the sniffling of the heartbroken girl.

It had been 2 months, 2 whole months and yet he still wasn't back.
Yunhee wiping her tears that stained her cheeks and looked at her hand.

Yunhee cried as she read the last bit of the letter, her heart aching and crushing all at once. Her stomach churning and ears thumping.
The sound of something falling bought Yunhee out of the depressive state she was in.

The black box on the floor made her heart lurch and she scrambled out of bed, panting from the rise of emotion.
The box was simple, but it had her initials engraved into it.

"Jaemin..." She whispered out, opening the box and as soon as she saw it, she broke down.

A little note fell out and with shaking hands, she grabbed it.
'This is my promise to you, I will come back to you.'

The ring had remained on her finger ever since he had left. There were no traces of him, he had just disappeared off the face of the earth- he had left.

She hadn't spoken to her Father since, she had barely spoke to the other boys. She was hurt, she was heartbroken.

She was living in solitary.

She was nothing without Jaemin.

Would he keep his promise though?