♢35

3 months later

3 months later

"Hey sweetheart," he began, trying to look at his girlfriend who layed on his chest, her arms clutched around his waist and a leg over his.

"Hm?" She hummed, nuzzling closer into him.
"You need to take you medication baby." He reminded her softly, patting her back slowly.
Yunhee shook her head and clung onto him tighter.

"Please, for me?" He muttered in her ear, pressing a kiss to her head.
"In a bit Jaem." Her voice was muffled by his chest and he sighed, running his hands through her hair, massaging her scalp because he knew it calmed her down.

"Have you spoken to your Dad about Donghyuck?" Jaemin asked quietly, waiting for her reply.
"Yeah..."
"What happened?"
"I told him about you." Yunhee said hesitantly and Jaemin tensed.

"You told him? But I was going to meet him properly-"
"Jaemin...he said he doesn't-"
"He doesn't want to see me does he?"

The silence already had answered him and he sighed, raking a hand over his face.
"The marriage?"
"I called it off."
"I thought your Dad wasn't going to listen?"
"It took a lot of convincing."

Yunhee yawned slightly and ran her hand up and down his side, the warmth making her feel cosy in his embrace.
"What about the business deal?"

"Donghyuck has a sister...and i have a brother."
"The one abroad?"
"Yeah he hasn't been home in a while but he's coming this year I think."
"And he's getting married to Donghyuck's sister?"

"That's what Dad said...but apparently they both agreed." Yunhee frowned at the thought of her brother.
"I hope he's been well."

"Mark?" "Oh hey Yunhee!" He grinned as Yunhee entered the house

"Mark?"
"Oh hey Yunhee!" He grinned as Yunhee entered the house.
"What are you...?" She trailed off, eyes raking over his newest tattoo.
"NCT? You joined but-"
"I wanted to Yunhee." Mark assured her, smiling at her.

"But..." She trailed off.
"He set me as the co-leader, say hello to your future deputy boss." He smiled cheekily.
"He what! Woah Mark that's so- wow Congratulations!" Yunhee squealed, throwing her arms around him.

"Wait deputy? But-"
"He's going to make you the CEO."