♢22

"Put her down, what do you think you're doing!" Donghyuck yelled out when he came to his senses, watching as Jaemin picked up the unconscious girl

Jaemin looked down at her in his arms and then back at Donghyuck with the coldest expression he could muster in the given circumstance.

"Are you going to give us a ride to the hospital or are you doing to fucking stand there until she bleeds out." He deadpanned. Donghyuck stood shocked for a split second but nodded nevertheless- taking his keys out of his pocket and walking towards the exit.

He held the door open for Jaemin and they both walked through the hallway, eyes drawing over to them in shock. Murmurs broke out and Jaemin made sure to shoot a few glares. Yunhee was stirring slightly and Jaemin kept glancing down at her...in concern?

Yunhee regained consciousness and became disoriented for a few seconds, feeling numb for a moment but all too suddenly a wave of pain hit her and she tensed in his arms.
She began panicking and the shooting of pain made her wince.

Her eyes drew up to the person who held her and for a moment she had forgotten she had just fell down a flight of stairs and most likely had concussion.
His eyes were softer than normal and her heart pounded so erratically she couldn't think straight.

Her wide eyes peered into his as he glanced down momentarily- relieved that she was awake.
"J-jaemin?" She stuttered out, turning her head quickly to get a feel of her surroundings but instantly regretted it when her neck was in pain.

"Ouch." She said, rubbing her neck and Jaemin's eyes drew down to her as they approached the car.
Donghyuck pulled open the back seat and Jaemin carefully placed Yunhee inside and shut the door behind him.

Yunhee watched as Donghyuck sat in the front seat and roared the engine to life as Jaemin slid in next to her.
He looked down at her foot and visibly winced, her face was pale at the blood and the pain and Jaemin lifted her foot up and rested it on his knee.
"You're going to need stitches." He muttered, taking his jacket off and beginning to tie it around her foot.

"Ow- it hurts." She said, her hand outstretched to his to stop it. Yunhee's hand layed over his and he became very aware of her warmth on his hand.
He looked up slowly and realised how close they were to each other, faces inches apart.

Without registering it, Jaemin had began to slightly lean in involuntarily, his heart pulling him towards her. Yunhee's eyes fluttered shut and the atmosphere became serene and thick with unspoken tension.

The jerking of the car and slamming of the doors pulled them out of it.
"We're here." Donghyuck said.

Jaemin pulled back from the girl and immediately got out of the car, allowing Donghyuck to help Yunhee out as his mind fell hazy. His Adams apple bobbed as he looked at her lips once more and then he began to curse at himself internally.

It couldn't happen, he couldn't let himself fall for her.

But was it too late?

"You're lucky your boyfriend bought you here so quickly

"You're lucky your boyfriend bought you here so quickly." The doctor said, examining her foot and Yunhee's eyes widened as she looked over at Jaemin- who was avoiding eye contact.

"I'm not her boyfriend."

"Oh my bad, friend then." The doctor said,   picking up the x-ray results and humming. Jaemin kept his eyes on the ground, not replying as he didn't know what to say.
Donghyuck had ran over to buy some medication as he left Jaemin with Yunhee.

"I'm going to have to stitch your foot, it might hurt...but it will be over soon." He said preparing her and Yunhee shook her head profusely, beggining to panic.

"I-i can't, n-no i-" she stuttered out, clenching her shirt above her chest.
Breathing became harder as she looked at the needle and panicking more.

Jaemin looked around, not knowing what to do yet his gut wrenched at the sight of the girl helplessly panicking.
"Do you want me to go?" He asked nervously, feeling awkward and Yunhee shook her head, her lip sticking out in a pout.

"Don't start crying." He said, averting his eyes from her lips and Yunhee gave him a fearful look.
"I can't do it- i can't. Please I don't want to." She began panicking and Jaemin didn't know what to do.

"I uh- you have to. He said it will be over soon." He tried to console her but it was no use as her hands began to shake.

Jaemin closed his eyes and reassured himself of one thing before he made a rash decision.

I don't like her.

😮 What's he gonna do