♢36

Yunhee felt a sharp pain in her chest, making her jolt and clutch the area

"Fuck." She hissed, the pain shooting up to her throat.

Yunhee began coughing uncontrollably, the pain worsening as she stood up, eyes watering.
Her throat began to close and her chest tightened.

The same feeling of panic bubbled inside her and she began gasping for air, hitting her chest frantically.
Yunhee's stomach churned as she stumbled up to the door, not able to even call anyone.

Hot tears began to fall and her hands clawed at her throat, the restrictive feeling causing her to clutch the handle, managing to open it.

But as she did, her eyes rolled back and her body fell to the ground.

"I came as soon as I could-" Jaemin panted out, flinging open the hospital room door

Donghyuck had called him to tell him what had happened.

Jaemin dropped everything to rush over to the hospital, his heart pounding expeditiously and his ears ringing.

Jaemin's eyes first fell on Yunhee who had tubes coming out of her fragile and cold body.
His eyes widened and he began walking towards her in shock but before he could properly see her, he was pulled back.

"We need to talk."

Jaemin was pushed outside into the hallway and into the wall.
Yunhee's father stood in front of him with rage in his eyes.

"You." His eyes darkened and Jaemin and  the boy gulped.
"Sir, i-"
"She called the marriage off for a boy like you?" Mr Kim laughed out bitterly before punching the wall next to Jaemin's head.

"If anything happens to my daughter, I won't forgive you Na Jaemin." He gritted out and then bought his head closer.

"I want you out of her life."

"S-sir-"
"I want you out of her life! I won't say it again!" He yelled, clenching his fists.
"Please, Yunhee means everything to me-"
"Look at her! She's dying Jaemin- she's meant to take her medication but you couldn't even look after her."

"I can't leave her, I love her Sir."

"If you don't listen to me-" Mr Kim began loudly but looked around for any eavesdroppers before whispering into Jaemin's ear.

His eyes widened and tears gathered as the realisation dawned upon him. Her Father wasn't going to stop until Jaemin was out of her life.

"O-okay." His voice cracked as he looked at Yunhee thought the window of the door.
"But let me stay until she wakes up- i swear I'll go before she does...i-i just want to make sure she's okay." A tears fell from Jaemin's eye and he harshly wiped it away.

" A tears fell from Jaemin's eye and he harshly wiped it away