♢23

Maybe I like her

Maybe I like her.

Jaemin had made the rash decision to move towards Yunhee and pick her up gently, placing her back down on his lap. His hand slowly pushed her head down to his shoulder to offer some comfort.

He didn't know what had taken over him but it just felt right. Sure he was always cold and not phased most of the time, but as Yunhee's head buried into his chest and her fists gripped at his hoodie- his heart began to pound.

She whimpered slightly as the doctor began to stitch her wounds up, tensing and gripping onto Jaemin tighter tears threatening to leak from her tightly shut eyes.
Yunhee yelped in pain that was followed by a cry as the doctor slightly moved her foot.

"I think you might have fractured your ankle." He stated and Yunhee gritted her teeth in pain.
"This makes things more difficult." He concluded and thought of ways to stitch her foot up without causing more damage.

She felt sick at the amount of blood that was seen and turned away from it, panting from anxiety.
"I can't." She uttered out, feeling immense pain. The doctor moved her foot slightly and she cried out in pain, sucking in her tears.

She tilted her body slightly and threw her arms around Jaemin's neck, her head falling in the crook of it. He tensed slightly in shock and watched as the door creaked open and Donghyuck stood there with an unreadable emotion sparking on his face.
His eyes flickered from Jaemin to Yunhee and he began motioning with his hands.

Jaemin looked up, clueless and Donghyuck rolled his eyes. Sighing, he began to rub his own back and then pointed at the girl and Jaemin realised what he was saying.

Donghyuck watched in amusement as Jaemin began to gently rub up and down her back soothingly, unsure if he was helping or not.
Yunhee sniffled and nudged herself closer to him, her lips brushing against his hot skin as the doctor began finishing up with her stitches.

"It hurts." She whispered against his skin and he swallowed down the feeling- patting her back slowly.
"It's nearly over." He spoke, eyes flickering up to Donghyuck who was smirking while taking a picture.

Jaemin's face dropped and he began to glare at Donghyuck- only for Donghyuck to shrug and walk away.
"Okay you're all done." The doctor said, standing up.
Yunhee's foot was bandaged and she made no movement.
"You can let go now." Jaemin said and Yunhee shook her head, nuzzling further into him.

"He said we can go now..."
"I can't walk."
"He gave you crutches." Jaemin said, removing his hands from her back.
She didn't reply for a moment and didn't want to move.

"You're warm." She muttered and Jaemin shook his head.
"Come on we need to go."

Yunhee sighed.
"Carry me." She said, her voice muffled and Jaemin's eyes widened.
"Uh- i mean..." He trailed off, palms beggining to sweat.
Yunhee reluctantly pulled away from him and gazed up at him with tear stricken eyes and pouted lips.
"Please."

Jaemin blinked in reply, raking his eyes over her face and then looking away.
He slowly stood up, letting her down on one foot as she balanced herself.
He inhaled deeply and bent down to pick her up again, this time her legs automatically stabilised herself around his waist in alarm.

"You're such a baby." He muttered whilst walking out of the room.

" He muttered whilst walking out of the room