♢33

Jaemin can't know

Jaemin can't know

Are you sure Jaemin doesn't know?
I can't have him find out

Renjun: I'm pretty sure

Jeno: are you 100% going to do it

Donghyuck: I don't know Yunhee he might already be suspicious

Jisung: I have a bad feeling about this

"Where's Yun?" Jaemin asked, confused as he looked around for the girl. Donghyuck and Chenle made eye contact and Chenle shook his head.
"She's just...busy."

"With what?" Jaemin asked, sitting down at the sofa.
"Uh, so Jaemin...tell me a bit about you."

"Renjun I swear I'm going to fucking kill you!" Yunhee yelled out, huffing in frustration as her, Renjun and Mark were in the big hall.

"What if he finds out?" She asked panicked, looking over at Mark. Mark shook his head and walked over to the girl- wrapping his arms around her.
"It will be okay." He muttered, pressing a kiss in her hair.

"Where are we going- why am I blindfolded. What's happenin-oh." Jaemin's mouth fell parted as he adjusted his eyes to the light.

His gaze first fell on the 6 boys in front of him, each holding a poster.
The scenic atmosphere sent him having his heartstrings pulled on.

Balloons littered the floor, walls and some on the ceiling.
There were petals scattered on the floor and into a love heart in the middle of the stage.

Jaemin began walking and as he passed each member on the way to the stage, they revealed the poster.

"Jaemin" he began reading it out loud, heart pumping.

"Will"

"You"

"Be"

"My"

"Boyfriend"

The posters stopped as he came to the stage, biting his lip to keep his emotions at bay and he stepped into the love heart.

Yunhee came out from the curtains, looking absolutely breathtaking. She was also holding a poster and stepped towards him, showing the question mark with an anticipating smile.

Jaemin watched as she walked closer until they both stood in the heart.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" She whispered, voice shaking.

Jaemin's eyes glistened and he nodded profusely, cupping her face and pressing his lips to hers.

"Gross." Jisung shuddered, throwing the poster on the floor and leaving with the rest of the boys.

"I love you." Jaemin blurted out, resting his head on hers as he panted.
"I love you too." She smiled, nudging his nose with hers before melting back into his kiss.

" She smiled, nudging his nose with hers before melting back into his kiss