♢8

"What are you doing?" Jaemin asked, looking up at the girl

"What are you doing?" Jaemin asked, looking up at the girl. Yunhee's eyes travelled to his we clothes and then at his hair.
"You're sitting in the rain." She said, gulping down the feeling of being intimidated. "You're going to get sick."

Jaemin shook his head and stood up, stepping out from the security of the umbrella.
"I don't need your pity."
"Who said I was pitying you?" She moved the umbrella so it was over him. The rain began to fall on her pristine sleek hair and Jaemin sighed, pushing the umbrella back over her.
He began to walk away, his eyes catching the sight of the rest of N6 watching them from the second floor window.

Yunhee quickly recovered and walked after him, her slightly heeled shoes hitting the floor and Jaemin closed his eyes in irritation.
"Wait, you're going to get more wet." She called out over the rain.
Jaemin stopped walking and his back remained turned to her.
Yunhee caught up to him and placed it over his head, her figure now soaked and her free hand was clenched by her side in coldness.

He turned around and Yunhee pushed the umbrella in his hand, stepping back slightly.
"But-"
"Just take it." She nodded, smiling slightly and stepping back more.
"You're going to get sick." He said watching as the rain poured down on her and Yunhee smiled sadly.

"I'm already sick."

And before he could say more, she had turned around and began walking back, the rain pouring over her.

"Are you crazy!" Donghyuck yelled, pulling her into the room and wrapping a towel around her shoulders

"Are you crazy!" Donghyuck yelled, pulling her into the room and wrapping a towel around her shoulders. He sighed and began rubbing her hair with the other towel.
"I told you not to go in the rain." He said harshly as she coughed due to the cold.

Yunhee looked down at the floor as he yelled at her. She frowned and Donghyuck sighed, throwing his head back in guilt.
"You're sick Yunhee, you can't stay out in the rain." He said softly this time, taking his jacket off and putting it over her shoulders.

"I know." She said dejected, tearing up as she looked down at the floor.
"And I hate it." She sniffled, coughing again and Donghyuck walked over to the counter and filled up a glass of water. He brought two pills over to her and held it in his outstretched hand.
"Here." He said and Yunhee looked down at his hand that held her pills.

Reluctantly, she took the pills and swallowed it down with water and coughing slightly afterwards, followed by a coughing fit and Chenle stepping forward with her inhaler.
"Thanks." She said, taking it to relieve her weak lungs.

Donghyuck looked at the girl and sighed, walking over to the window and looking at where Jaemin once was.