♢10

Jaemin knocked on the door to the nurses office, his arm supporting Yunhee as she began to get weak

Jaemin knocked on the door to the nurses office, his arm supporting Yunhee as she began to get weak. He hadn't said anything to her, he only assisted her to this point.
The door swung open and the nurse gasped when she saw them.

"Come inside." She ushered and pointed to the bed on the side. Jaemin looked at the nurse who was getting out a box that was labelled with Yunhee's name. Coughing from Yunhee bought him out of his daze and he bought Yunhee to the bed, allowing her to lay down on it.

Her eyes were closed in pain and droplets of sweat started on her forehead and tears slipped down her cheeks. Jaemin didn't know what to say, he only looked down at the girl and feeling guilty.

"What happened?" The nurse asked Jaemin as she took Yunhee's temperature. Jaemin's mouth went dry and he looked at the girl and his mind flashed back to her hyperventilating.
"I- she was hyperventilating." Jaemin said, his rough tone making Yunhee open her eyes, disoriented.

Her eyes found Jaemin and she watched as he looked at her back- an unreadable emotion sparking his orbs.
"You're bleeding." She stated, lifting her weak arm and pointing to his lip.
Her eyes were drowsy when the affects of her drug kicked in.
"Huh, there's two of you..." She giggled tiredly.
"Very... handsome." She trailed off, her eyes dropping close and the nurse sighed, taking out the needle from her arm and placing a blanket over her.

"Here." The nurse said, giving Jaemin a slip of paper.
"What's this?"
"You seem confused." She said, looking back at Yunhee sadly.
"Let me see your lip." The nurse instructed, tending to his wounds as Jaemin read the paper.

"Difficulties with her lungs?" He voiced and the nurse stopped what she was doing and nodded.
"She was born prematurely...her lungs didn't develop fully. Yunhee has been in hospital more times than she's attended school."
"Is it serious?"

The nurse hesitated but answered anyway.
"It is...but she's a fighter."
"Is she going to-"
"We don't know. And her hyperventilating, it's anxiety. She has to take her medicine for it okay? You should remind her."
"Oh she's not my friend." Jaemin said, touching his lip and wincing.

"Why not?" The nurse said, taking the bloodied tissues and putting it in the trash. Jaemin looked at the girl who slept peacefully and then shrugged.
"We're from two different worlds, anyway I don't need friends." He scoffed and the nurse shook her head.
"You've always been so stubborn."
"Shut up." Jaemin said, rolling his eyes momentarily.

"Have some respect for your siblings Jaemin." The nurse, Dahyun said whilst flicking his head.
"You better stop getting into fights and make friends." She warned and began writing a note for his teacher.
"It's sad seeing you alone." She muttered.

Yunhee has issues with her lungs and that goes alongside her anxiety which she takes medicine for both of them

Hope it clears the confusion

And also what's the thoughts?