♢9

"His arms wrapped around her waist as he leaned down and-" Jeno was cut off by squealing of girls who couldn't contain themselves when it came to him reading

Yunhee rolled her eyes and pushed herself off the library table and walked away from Jeno and his fans.

The quiet, serene atmosphere of the library soothed her as she aimlessly wandered through the isles. Her fingers trailed over the spines of the books when she heard a commotion.
Her curiosity peaked, she began walking towards the noise, only be startled by the shaking of the bookcase.

Yunhee walked into the next isle only for her eyes to widen in surprise. There was Jaemin pummeling his fists into someone's face, the receiver trying to fight him off but Jaemin wasn't stopping anytime soon, he grunted as the boy kicked him, Jaemin stumbling for a second.
A punch to the face, sent Jaemin's cheek to the side and his eyes caught sight of Yunhee, blood starting to drip from his mouth.

"You poor orpha-" the boy started, only for Jaemin to ram his elbow in his face, a sickening crack making Yunhee grimace. Jaemin gripped the boy's collar and pinned him to the bookshelf, growling at the sentence he was about to say.
"Say it, I dare you." Jaemin's dark tone uttered as the boy began flailing his legs and Jaemin threateningly bought his face closer.
"Not so big now are you?"

Yunhee couldn't move, all the blood and fighting rose her anxiety and she felt the familiar bubbling of tears and the closing of her chest. She exhaled out shakily, hand gripping the bookshelf as she began to hyperventilate. Her eyesight became blurred, her chest emptying and clenching hard.
She tried to speak but her whole world became a dizzy mess.

Jaemin let go of the boy with a hard push and he scrambled up to his feet and hurriedly left, pushing past Yunhee. She got hit to the side and her back hit the bookshelf. Yunhee gasped sharply, her fists clenching her chest and her eyes shut. She began gasping for air and Jaemin turned towards her direction, wiping the blood with his sleeve.

His eyes fell to the girl and confusion fell upon him as he looked at her from a distance away, not making a move towards her. Jaemin watched as she hyperventilated, coughing out and smacking her chest a few time, unable to breathe.
He was frozen, he had never seen her or even anyone like this before.

Yunhee dropped to the ground and Jaemin stepped one foot forward, however he retracted it when someone came running around the corner.
"Yunhee?" Donghyuck asked, crouching down next to her and trying to see why she was hyperventilating.
"Shit." He hissed, fumbling with her bag and rummaging through it.

He got out an inhaler and held it to her lips for her to breathe in from, whilst he got out a box of medicine that was clearly labelled 'ANXIETY'.
Jaemin's eyes wandered over the array of medicine in her bag and his mind fell to the other day.

"I'm already sick."

Donghyuck's snapped up and spotted Jaemin standing there and anger rose inside him.
"What the fuck did you do!" Donghyuck yelled and Jaemin's eyes fell to Yunhee who had calmed down and then back at Donghyuck who walked towards him. However, he was pulled back by Jisung.
"Stop it." Jisung said, pulling Donghyuck away. Donghyuck's eyes glared into Jaemin's and he dusted himself off.

The rest of the boys came around the corner and Renjun spotted Jaemin and instantly tensed.
"You." Renjun said and Jaemin tore his eyes away from Yunhee.
"You got into a fight didn't you." He pointed to the blood dripping down his chin and Jaemin didn't answer.

Jaemin picked his bag up and winced slightly in pain when he began walking, only for Renjun to stop him. The bell rang and the new lesson had just indicated it's start.
"Go to the nurses office." Renjun said, putting Yunhee's bag on his shoulder.
"And take her with you."

"What- No." Donghyuck said, looking at Renjun with wide eyes. Renjun looked back at Donghyuck and sighed, grabbing his top and dragging him with him.
"Yah let go of me! Are you crazy! You're sending him-" their voices drowned out and the rest of the boys hesitated to leave.
"The nurse will know." Chenle said, leaving with Jisung and Jeno- leaving Yunhee and Jaemin alone.

" Chenle said, leaving with Jisung and Jeno- leaving Yunhee and Jaemin alone