♢34

Jaemin

Jaemin

Me
+
You
Are going on a date
Right now

REALLY

Yes hurry before I change my mind

FUCK YES DATE TIME MF
okay okay wait
What should I wear

The hoodie you stole from me

I didn't steal anything whaaaaaat

I know you have

Fine I stole it
Are we going homeless vibes?

Definitely

I got u

"I'm really glad I met you." Yunhee spoke, swinging their intertwined hands as she licked the ice cream they bought.

"I'm glad I met you too Sweetheart." Jaemin smiled, looking down at the girl next to him- his lips pulling into a smile.

Yunhee stuck her tongue out at Jaemin and he gasped, her hand leaving his as her laughter rang around the park.
"Hey!" He exclaimed, running after her.

The wind blew in her face and the sun shone down, making her feel blissful and the moment couldn't get any better.
"Come and get me." She teased, running off again, but stopping when her ice cream took a fall.

"Aw no, my ice-!" Yunhee shrieked when two arms lifted her in bridal style, smiling triumphantly was Jaemin. He sent her a sly wink and they Yunhee giggled, resting her head on his chest.

"I love you." He whispered, putting her down and gazing into her eyes.
"Kim Yunhee."

Yunhee's cheeks lit up with a red hue and she slapped Jaemin's shoulder.
"You're making me nervous." She admitted, covering her face with her palms. Jaemin's wholesome laugh rang in her ears.

A small kiss to her neck sent shivers down her spine and she looked up at him, giving him a sly smirk.
"What?" He asked, seeing her mischievous expression.

"Let's go on those rides!" She exclaimed, pointing to the fair with an excited face.
Yunhee didn't leave him time to reply as she already was running off.

Jaemin scoffed out a laugh and watched as his girlfriend joyfully ran to the lights and rides. He shook his head and admired how the sun layed on her skin.

"Come on Jaemin!"