21. Pure Gold

*2 months later*

"So, what are we going to do with the staying situation?" I ask.

"Let's just say that I talked to my dad and he was happy to step down and let me handle the London office. Unfortunately, he will still be staying here, in London." he replied.

"So you are not going?" I asked happily. He was going back and forth for the last two months. I saw him only 6 times in two months.

"I am not going anywhere." he said and I jumped on him with my arms around his neck and his hands around my waist. He lifted me up effortlessly and spun around, even when I was carrying extra weight of the twin babies inside me.

"So where will the babies live after they arrive?" he asked me.

"I don't know. My place is a lot smaller for two babies and all of their stuff." I said. "Also, Sanjana lives there too. I don't think she would object but I don't want her to be disturbed."

"Then we can redecorate the guest room here, in my flat." he suggested.

"That can happen. But I live there and I wouldn't want to leave them alone with you." 

"Hey!" he said, offended.

"What? You think you are grown enough?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I am a mature person."

"Yeah sure." I scoffed. "You asked for the happy meal at McDonalds, with the toy. You still watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse almost every morning. You clawed a teddy bear out from a machine at the play zone in the mall last month which you still keep by your bed. Do you still think anyone would believe you are mature?"

"In my defence, happy meal is delicious and the toy comes free with it. I would've been stupid if I didn't ask for it." he said.

"Yeah like you aren't stupid enough already."

"Whatever. I am mature enough." he said with an eye-roll.

"How?"

"I can show you." he said in a whisper as his hands went down to unbutton his jeans.

I couldn't say anything. My hormones had been messed up. After the fourth month, I had all these dirty thoughts and all I wanted to do was tear his clothes apart every moment of the day.

"Then do it. Show me." I said.

.

"You know we can actually do something about the living situation." he said while drawing circles on my bare skin as we laid in his bed.

"What?" I asked as I turned to face him.

"We could redecorate the guest room here and you can bring some of your things here and sleep here in my room, with me." he said, nervously.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" I asked him. He looked adorable when he nervously said that he wanted me to live with him.

"Yes. Will you?" 

"I would love that." I said with a smile. There was no room for thoughts. I wanted to, he was the perfect boyfriend. 

"I love you." He said.

"And I love you." I said and connected my lips with his.

.

Sanjana had asked me to meet her at our flat and I was very excited to tell her about living with Shiv but I was also sad that I wouldn't be able to live with my best friend.