Epilogue

"Kiaan! Keya! Come on, you are getting late for school." I yelled.

"Coming!" they both replied in unison.

After a few minutes, they both tumbled down the stairs in their uniforms and bags. I handed them their water bottles and guided them towards my car.

It had been 5 years since our wedding. My dad had moved all the business and his life to London, with us. His company collaborated with Shiv's company and they both handled all of it really good. We moved to a bigger house as the kids grew older.

It was a fairly big bungalow with a swimming pool in the backyard and 5 bedrooms, a library/study, kitchen and a guesthouse with two rooms in the backyard. I thought it was a lot at first but we realised that we needed all of it because we had a lot of guests and the kids were growing up faster everyday. 

I dropped them at the school and they both kissed me on the cheeks before jumping out of the car and running off into the building.

I returned to our home and woke up Shiv to get ready for work.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I said. I climbed up on his body and kissed his cheeks as his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." he said with a smile and rolled me over so that he hovered over me. "I will never get used to this."

"I hope so." I said and pushed him away from me and stood up. "Get up and get dressed. You have to go to work." 

"You do too." he said to me.

"Yes, I do. But I have my own company now." I said with a grin.

I had opened up my own publishing company in London a little over two years ago and it was doing very well. It had always been my dream to own a publishing company, all my dreams were coming to life as I worked harder.

"If you haven't still realised, I also am the owner of my company." he cocked his eyebrow.

"Yeah well you have your dad and mine with you as co-owners." I stated.

"I hate it when you are right."

"I love it when you are wrong."

He groaned and got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I had already showered so I changed into more formal clothes for work and put on light makeup. I put on my heels and examined myself in the mirror.

My face glowed naturally and my eyes were brighter than they had ever been. I had gained a little weight which I didn't try much to shed, accepting my body as it was. My belly was not flat, my thighs were bulkier and my hips were wider. I had stretch marks but I felt beautiful because I accepted my flaws. 

My brown hair were secured in a sleek ponytail and I wore a grey skirt and blazer set with a black shirt under the blazer. My black pumps completed the look. I looked like a professional, strict corporate office boss which was totally opposite from what I was.

I allowed all my employees to wear whatever they felt comfortable in and it was a friendly environment all around but once a week, everyone had to dress up in formal clothing so that the employees keep feeling that they did work in a corporate office.

Shiv walked out of the bathroom with a white towel hung low on his hips, showing off all his upper body muscles and his abs. He had been working out a lot more, now that the kids were not too young and we were finally able to find time for ourselves.

"Just shows that I married the right woman." he said and held my waist from behind me and we both looked at each other through the mirror.

"Its formal day at the office."