Admiring the little things

"Scoot" you huffed.
Arthur was stretched out on the couch in the living room. He sat up with a loud groan, letting you know it was comfortable just the way he was. You sat down between his legs and laid back on his chest.
Arthur was always warm, and his chest was always the best place for you to fall asleep.
"How are ya?" You asked, pressing yourself into him.
"I'm jus' tired 's all" he sighed.
You gently grabbed his hand and began to trace your fingers along his arm, it always relaxed him.
He gave a soft sigh of contentment before slouching a bit more.
"You know, your hands are beautiful?" You spoke, breaking the silence.
"W-what?" His face was just as puzzled as the tone he spoke in.
"Your hands, they are special" you held his hand up against yours, palm to palm.
Arthur let out a shy chuckle, "I don't know how to take that-.."
You smiled while admiring them once more.
"Y/n... you know these hand have killed right?" Arthur gently pulled his hand away, clearly ashamed.
"Yes, but they've done so much more than that" you smiled looking up at him.
"What ever you say" Arthur said before looking away, he never took well to complements.
"Arty when will you stop being so shy around me? We've been together for nearly three years you goof!" You ruffled his hair.
"I'm just so shocked you've stayed this long"
"I'm never leavin' ya hear?" You reassured him.
"I hear" Arthur said, laying his head on yours.

Pls lemme know how I'm doing!!!!! It would make me feel better about my writing!!