~Grape Soda~

Doing something a little different... this one is modern!

Arthur grabbed his keys and jangled them in-front of  you.
"I'll drive" he said, grabbing your hand and pulling you out the door.
You giggled, he always did these little things that made you so happy. He was perfect, always surprising you or showering you with kisses, texting randomly throughout the day, checking up or asking how you were.
"Arty!" You giggled, "Where are we off to now?"
"I found this ... place you see? I know how much you like simple stuff like this" he said as you arrived. He parked next to the curb beside this cute little cafe.
"Alright let's go!" Arthur seemed excited.
When the two of you walked in, the smell of pastries and candies and coffee and soda hit you all at once, giving you a sugar high.
"Mmm... this smells wonderful!" You exclaimed
"I know right?!" Arthur was too much with how excited he got over the things you liked, it was cute.
"Hello, yes we'll take two grape sodas please" he spoke at the register.
"Alright sir that's two dollars" the woman handed him the bottles and Arthur led you to a table by the window, overlooking the city you lived in.
"This is cute Arthur, really" you said "But why the specifics? The table, the drink?" You sipped your soda, humming in satisfaction as it bubbled down your throat.
"Well, the grape soda is my new favorite, and it smells like grapes... obviously, so it reminded me of you" his voice trailed off, he clearly thought what he said was stupid.
"Arthur... that's so damn cute!" You giggled, playfully nudging his arm.
"I hoped you'd say that" his face a bit red.
Time skip
After you and Arthur talked for hours and hours at the cafe, finally getting kicked out as they had to close. You two went for a walk after returning home. The street lights lit up the puddles of fresh summer rain.
"Arthur you like living here don't ya?" You asked, knowing he liked free open spaces more.
"I like living out there, in the wide open country, but I'll live anywhere for you darlin'" Arthur smiled, rubbing your back and tugging you close to him.
"Would you... would you want to move? Maybe out there?" You asked, leaning on his shoulder.
"Wait are- are you kidding?!" Arthur stopped walking and turned to face you.
"You're for real?!"
You laughed. "Yes you goof! Of course I am, we could own a cute home, get some horses... raise a family?" You smiled, elbowing him.
"Wait you mean-" His face brightened at the mention of kids.
"Yes Arthur, I think it's about time we start the next chapter.
"Oh my god... sweetheart you're making my night!" He yelled, receiving an odd look from a woman walking across the street.
Arthur scooped you up in his arms and spun you around. Kissing you as he placed you down.
"I'll take that as a yes" you laughed, kissing him back.
This was the start of a wonderful, new beginning.

Guys this is so cute and I'm proud?! As always t y p o s XD
Thanks for reading! Enjoy this <3