Thunder storms and thoughts...

Arthur sat up. The boom of a near thunder storm sounded outside the window. Arthur looked out just in time to see distant lightning.

Perfect.

Arthur loved watching thunder storms, surprisingly they calmed him. Not as much as you could, with that perfect delicate smile as you slept, but they did none the less. Arthur lifted himself out of bed, he stumbled, regaining his coordination and went downstairs.

Rufus, Arthurs dog let out a growl before realizing it was only his owner.

"Hey there boy" Arthur whispered, kneeling down to pet the pup.

Arthur made his way to the front porch, which overlooked a beautiful pond where the ducks and deep usually shared drink.

Ruff!

"Shh! Quiet boy, come on then" Arthur hushed.

Rufus wagged his tail at the invite and followed.

Arthur sat down on the small wooden chair he had built along with the cabin. He loved admiring what he had built. After the gang he was in a rough place, until he met you that is. He had come across you when he was at his lowest. At a bar of all places. Ever since he stumbled drunkenly into you, he knew, even in his drunkenness, that he needed to have you. Arthur sobered up, and got a good paying job then built this lovely home for the two of you.

Rufus jumped up into Arthur's lap. Sure he was a big dog, but Arthur didn't mind. He liked hugs and if he couldn't give you one, Rufus was next in line.

"Whatcha think boy?" Arthur asked, rubbing the dogs ear.

Arthur leaned back and closed his eyes.

This, was perfect.

A dog, a beautiful wife lying in his bed, in his home.

He never wanted this to end, never.

Sorry for the short one this time, I am practicing details, lemme know how I did :3

computer was being a bit funky so if theres any mistakes I am sowwie! have a good day/night! love you all xx