~Thanksgiving~

I know it's early but I couldn't wait so.. deals wit it 030

Today was the day! Today was when you and Arthur were going to celebrate your very first real thanksgiving! Arthur had never lived beyond the gang, but now you and him lived in a real home with real jobs, and real, earned money. Before the gang you lived in a wealthy home, when things went awry Dutch found you. None of that mattered anymore, all that mattered now was making this first real thanksgiving the best for Arty.
Arthur was never the type to take kindly to a surprise, but he'd jus' have to deal with it this time. You had Sadie come over and help you prepare the huge dinner, while Arthur was out workin' in Strawberry.

"Where ya want this?" Sadie asked, carefully balancing a plate with a gigantic turkey.
"Oh jus' over there!" You gestured to the empty place at the table.
"Alright! I'll go get the rest, you should rest y/n, you've been cookin' all mornin" with Sadie it was more of a command than an ask.
"If you insist- .. Thanks again Sadie it means a lot.." you shot her a bright smile before plopping yourself down.
2:00 pm
"Arthur should arrive any moment, you care to join us?" You sat up rubbing your eyes.
"Oh .. nah I think this should be a... you and him thing" Sadie winked.
"Oh you! Stop that!" You she irked with laughter before slapping her shoulder.
Sadie left right before Arthur got home.

Arthur sighed as he hitched his mount, giving her a few pats. His muscles ached, Arthur had been working for a few boys who needed ranch help.
He tiredly drug himself up the small stairs and opened the door, instantly taken aback by the delightful smell coming from the kitchen. It practically lifted him off his feet as he hurried to see what all this was.
You stood there smiling at him as he marveled over all the colorful foods before him.
Arthur's eyes widened, he walked over to you. That's when you noticed that you had forgot to clean up.
"Hey there beautiful" Arthur spoke smoothly as he wiped off a bit of whip cream that had landed on your nose.
"Hey there" you placed your arms around his neck, giving him a warm embrace.
"What's all this for? What's the special occasion?" He hurried over and started piling food onto his plate.
"Arty! Don't you know? Today's thanksgiving! I guess we never really kept track, back in the gang" you sat down beside him.
He took a bite of the golden brown turkey leg on his plate. Typical of him to take the biggest piece of.. well anything.
Oh-Oh my god y/n, this is amazing!!"
You giggled
"Told ya I'm wayyyy better than Pearson!"
Arthur laughed at your attempt to outdo the old cook.
He grinned at you, and of course you melted.
"Arthur when will you ever stop being so darn cute?!"
He nearly choked on what he had been eating.
"M-me?"
"Yes you! Ya goof! Who else would I be talking about"
Arthurs face turned red.
This was something you did often, he needed to be loved and he needed to be taught how. He was learning quite well. You sat back to take in his beauty, all the while him unaware of your gaze.
"W-what..?" Arthur spoke when he finally noticed.
"Like I said... cute"
Arthur covered his face probably from
Embarrassment, only his amber eyes were left in sight.
"I love you" he mumbled, his eyes looking at you, then down, then back at you.
You laughed and mumbled, mocking him...
"I love you more"

I hope this ones good!!! Thanks for reading. <3