"Our time has passed" - Part 1

Have you ever wanted a life other than yours? Maybe something more interesting, or exciting, maybe something less thrilling. It really all depends on what you do, and what you choose...

When you chose to run away with Arthur and the gang last year, you had no idea that you would be breaking not only your own heart, but the heart of your lover as well.

"Arthur we should talk" you spoke, sitting him down on the bed next to you.

Arthur looked puzzled, and his eyes were screaming "please don't let this be what I think it is", you honestly didn't know how to start.

"Arthur listen, this past year has been... well it's been crazy. I knew what this line of.. "work" entailed, but I wasn't ready, I am so sorry... but..."

Arthur's breath hitched with those words. They were all he needed to hear, he was getting left, just like before, just like Mary.

"Y/n wait please don't-... please just don't go" his voice shook as he pleaded, tears already threatening to slide down his face.

"Arthur I can't kill anymore, I can't do this anymore it's all too much!" you looked away, you couldn't stand the pain in his eyes.

Arthur sat there, sniffing a few times. "Am I that b-bad? It's my fault isn't it..." he choked.

"Arthur no it isn't your fault!" You reached out to wipe his tears but Arthur pulled away.

Standing up to grab your already packed luggage, you turned to look at him once more.

"Arthur, I'll miss you" tears began to form in the corner of your eyes.

"Wait! Don't go! God, please don't" Arthur sobbed, his eyes red from the sudden crying.

"Arthur I have to, please try to understand" You kissed his forehead before walking out, before leaving the love of your life behind, maybe not for good but, for now.

Arthur watched, every inch of his heart screamed at him to run after you, but his mind and body, they were frozen, shocked, sad.

Finally when it was too late, he let out a weak, almost whisper for you. Deep down he knew it wouldn't make a difference, you were gone, but with each minute that passed he felt his heart sink more, and more.

Arthur's anger was always easy to control around you, even being near you made him calm, but now? It was like he was a volcano that had finally lost all it's will to stay silent. Screaming, Arthur punched the wall behind the bed, he hit it once, twice, three times, on the forth he winced, hearing the crack of his knuckles against the cold stone. Arthur looked at his hand, bright red had made its way through his skin and onto the pillow, the one you always used.

The tears started again when he remembered where you lay, and he buried his face into it, the smell of you sent him over the edge, until he had cried himself to sleep, holding the only thing he had of you.

Hey guys thanks for reading! its late and im too lazy to check for typos tonight but I hope you enjoy! Also dont worry there will be a part two of this :D comments are always welcome if you enjoyed enough that is! thank you once more! Farewell for now!