"I'll always be here"

You and Arthur are not together in this, you secretly have a thing for each other tho ;) enjoy <3

You and Arthur sat across from each other at the gangs "family" table. Pearson had prepared a wonderful smelling stew, and everyone had gathered to enjoy it.
"Mind if I sit here missy?" Micah was standing by the seat next to you.
"Sure, I guess" you shrugged and rolled your eyes.
You notice Arthur glaring at Micah intently.
Knowing how much Arty despised the bastard, you shrugged it off.
"Pearson, this might be the best stew you've made in all these years" Dutch said jokingly.
The whole gang laughed.
-
Some time passed, and after clearing the table off, the gang had sat back down with some whiskey and songs.
Everyone was drunk, drunk or tipsy, so what Micah said to you was no surprise.
"Heyyy you wanna h-head back to the tent with me pretty lady..?" He slurred, placing a hand on your thigh and the other around your waste, attempting to pull you onto his lap.
"M-Micah stop that!" You struggled, the rest of the gang was oblivious, they were all singing and dancing.
"C'mon nowwww, I know you're good for it" He persisted.
"MICAH! I said stop!" You slapped him.
"What the hell?!" He snapped, pushing you onto the ground.
You landed with a thud, taking a minute to gather your senses.
"Micah! What the hell?" You heard someone shout.
It was Arthur.
Thank god you thought to yourself.
"What's goin on here?" Arthur asked, getting right up in Micah's face.
"N-Nothin' just havin' some fun" Micah laughed.
"Well the fun is OVER, get outta here!" Arthur snapped.
Micah scoffed and stumbled away.
Arthur rushed over and helped you up.
"Are you alright...?" He asked, his voice suddenly soothing and soft.
"Yeah I am, thanks Arty" you smiled, brushing the dirt off of yourself.
Arthur's face reddened slightly at the cute nickname you had for him.
"He's an ass sometimes" Arthur sat down beside you.
"MOST of the time" you scoffed.
Arthur chuckled.
"Hey uh- y/n, you know I'll always be here for you don'tcha?" Arthur asked, his hand unknowingly rubbing the back of his neck. You found his shyness around you adorable.
"Of course I know that Arthur, you better be" you joked.
Arthur smiled
"Well I better go, you should get some rest" He said, standing up. Something was off about him though.
"What is it Arty?" You asked, laying your hand on his back.
You felt Arthur lean into your touch.
"It's nothin'" he said, laughing it off.
"Oh- well goodnight Arty" you sighed.
"Yeah.. goodnight y/n"
The two of you parted ways, looking back once or twice as the both of you walked into your separate tents.
What could he have meant?
Awhhh secret love!? How sweet! Might make a confession imagine... where Sweet ol' Arty confesses to reader. Up to you!!

(Yes there's probably typos but again- I'm too lazy x3)
Thanks for 500 reads already!