Him

It had started with the small things. Maybe your eyes would drift from the rifle you were cleaning to the perfect figure of Mr. Morgan from across camp. Arthur noticed, more than he let on perhaps, but you didn't mind of course, these were the hints that you wanted him to notice.

You heard the very familiar splitting sound of wood from the other side of camp. Arthur swung with one swift motion, causing the firewood to split perfectly down the middle. You shuttered at the thoughts that ran through your head.

Just focus on the book. You'd told yourself.

You tried and failed of course, how could you look away when he was over there leaning against the table like that? Holding a beer in one hand, he was reading something in that journal of his. Oh what you'd give for a peak in that brilliant mind of his.

Arthur's eyes flashed up at you, looking you up and down before giving you his signature finger gun wave. His eyes dropped back down to the journal, smile still imbedded on his face. Your felt a cold sweat rush over you.

I'll just go for a smoke. You thought, grabbing your satchel, you needed the distraction. Just outside of camp you found comfortable spot to clear your head for a while. Hoping Arthur didn't see you leave, you lit a cigarette and sighed.

"Hey you"

Eyes shooting open you looked around frantically.

"Shhh, just me" Arthur whispered, his voice was raspy and it sent chills through your center. Arthur moved around so that he was nearly on top of you. He knelt down, his hand resting on the tree nearest to him for balance.

"You know, you've been makin a fool outta' me don't cha?" He whispered.

You shivered, he brushed the hair out of your face before continuing.

"I've seen you round' camp y/n, now unless I'm terrible at readin' signals, you noticed me too".

You could hardly think but still, you managed to mumble a "You're right".

Arthur leaned closer, he was on top of you now.

"Is this okay?" he mumbled into your neck.

"Yes, very okay" You shifted so that you were in his lap, his hands wrapped around you, his heartbeat was clearly audible now and it made this whole scene so much better. Arthur ran his hand through your hair, pulling you into the kiss harder. The kiss slowed, and finally there had been time for air. Arthur breathed heavy, his hands still around your waist.

"Stay with me tonight" He whispered in-between breaths.

BROOO im so sorry for this trash I hate this but I don't?? im not sure sorry about it! lemme know as always what you thought! ily guys sm I hope everyone is safe and healthy and well!