Flowers

"We are almost there" Arthur promised.

Arthur's hands were gently placed on either of your eyes. He had gotten you up extra early this morning just to take you on a walk through the woods to somewhere he found. The fog felt thick on your bare legs, the only thing you had time to grab was your jacket, since you were rushed by Arthur. The morning air smelled amazing, you took a deep breath in and sighed with satisfaction.

"We are here" Arthur said, his hands slowly dropping away from your eyes. Your eyes adjusted to the bright early morning sunlight and behold. In front of you was a flat, it had many wildflowers and herbs scattered around the area.

"Arthur this is so beautiful!" you shrieked, jumping up and down like a little girl.

Arthur giggled at your excitement.

"Arthur we have to do it! We can finally press flowers into our journals together!" You spoke happily.

"That's right love, I knew you'd forget so I brought them just for you" Arthur said, handing you your journal.

"Arty you're the best!" you snatched your journal and rushed over to a yellow wild flower that had instantly caught your eye.

"Arthur look at this one!" You said, your eyes glowing with soft happiness.

Arthur walked over and knelt beside you.

"So which one should we add first?" Arthur asked, never looking away from you.

How could he? He wasn't even focused on his hands as they fumbled around with a daisy he'd picked he was too busy looking at how happy he'd just made you. That was everything to him.

"I think you should add this one" Arthur said, looking down at the daisy before handing it to you.

"I love it! It reminds me of you" You took it and smiled.

"Oh? How's that then?" Arthur asked, pushing some hair out of your face that had fallen from your messy bun.

You smiled, grabbing his hand as it moved away.

"Because, its pure inside and out, just like you!" You said smiling up at him.

His blue eyes melted the second you said that.

"Y/n! You cant possibly get any sweeter! how's this possible" Arthur swept you up and spun you around, giving you a soft kiss as he sat you back down"

"I love you darling" He spoke.

"Arthur! No You made me drop the dandelion I had!" You cried, giving him a playful yet serious punch on the shoulder.

You bent down to find it when what he said hit you.

He... loves me?

"Wait Arthur did you just say you love me?" You asked, a puzzled look on your face.

"Yes" He said, more serious this time.

"Arthur you've never said that to me before!!" You giggled, jumping up into his arms.

"Well darling its true!" Arthur shrieked back, mimicking your cute sounds.

"I love you too!"

You smiled, placing the dandelion in his hair.

GUYSS I love this so much im so proud!! thanks for reading and im sure theres typos but yehhh sowwiieeee